• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
Hey DOTA-GAF, what do I buy on Wind(runner/ranger) after Orchid? I've tried all kinds of different things (Crys->Linkens->MKB, MKB->Skadi, Force->Mek->Dagon) but none of them feels like the "right choice" the way Orchid feels after Phase.

force is amazing on WR. Position for shackles bro!

Quesa

Hey DOTA-GAF, what do I buy on Wind(runner/ranger) after Orchid? I've tried all kinds of different things (Crys->Linkens->MKB, MKB->Skadi, Force->Mek->Dagon) but none of them feels like the "right choice" the way Orchid feels after Phase.

Like most builds in dota, it depends. Wr in particular can play any role effectively, if you're a carry, phase-orchid-daed usually works. I mostly run her support though, so I tend to go for mana boots-force/mek-mek/force-orchid, along with wards.

Kaper

Ehug forces jigglebilly to retire his "character"
iEVX71QhpDMXL.gif

http://youtu.be/Ne-YVmDEqrk

RIP in peace, sweet prince.

bbd23

Yay! account finally got accepted and now I can talk dota with fellow gaf users! I've been monitoring this thread for quite some time now :D. Time for some Zephyr dota

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Yay! account finally got accepted and now I can talk dota with fellow gaf users! I've been monitoring this thread for quite some time now :D. Time for some Zephyr dota
So you're only new to gaf and not dota?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
It seems to me that WC3 Dota may be on its last legs. Almost like parity with Dota 2 is a courtesy at this point, not the way the game itself is balanced.

Yeah the 1-2 month update lag is probably on purpose to get people to move over. The sooner wc3 dota dies, the better, and I think icefrog realizes that--the engine and the portraits (partially) just limit what he can do and not to mention the time it takes to design/bug-fix for what are essentially two separate games.

Hylian7

http://dotabuff.com/matches/545154812

This Rubick. I don't understand. He kept getting caught out constantly, walking in solo or taking the most wonky paths possible to get somewhere which ended up in him feeding again. 20 deaths at around 3.7-3.8k MMR. I almost have that many kills myself. I should have known something was up when he waited to pick, ended up with 584 gold, bought Boots and a Tango immediately...

The rest of my team, fantastic, would play with them again. However Rubick singlehandedly ruined for us. How the hell do I get matched with feeders like this that ruin games?

NBtoaster

http://dotabuff.com/matches/545154812

This Rubick. I don't understand. He kept getting caught out constantly, walking in solo or taking the most wonky paths possible to get somewhere which ended up in him feeding again. 20 deaths at around 3.7-3.8k MMR. I almost have that many kills myself. I should have known something was up when he waited to pick, ended up with 584 gold, bought Boots and a Tango immediately...

The rest of my team, fantastic, would play with them again. However Rubick singlehandedly ruined for us. How the hell do I get matched with feeders like this that ruin games?

Everyone has bad games.

mfaex

Apparently they're all like 17 (believe that's what the casters said yesterday), so they're super young. Down to losers', so more games to come. Hard to make me pull against DK, but man I enjoy CIS's drafts and their play.

Radec

Na'Vi - Power Rangers now up.

Meepo in ability draft pretty much killed ability draft for me... too bad I finaly had a game mod I really enjoyed.

Had a game last night where my ally Lifestealer got meepo's ulti and Charge of Darkness.

It was awesome to watch.

Acinixys

Really hope this Slardar pick works for them this time. I love the shit out of that hero and love to see him in pro games

ty based dendi for that

Two matches decided before the first wave of creeps could make it to the fight.

Pity, just seemed to prove PR are completely one dimensional. Na'Vi punishing them as Na'Vi does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom