• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

PR's first game was one of the best I've ever seen. Their team coordination was off the charts. Games 2 and 3 were total shit. Those were some truly amazing throws.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/545061719

What you pick doesn't matter so much as how you lane your picks. No one picked to be captain so it was given to a guy that was completely afk (he was alt tabbed). By the time he came back to check, we had 3 bans wasted, two random picks and 4 teammates calling for his head. The other team basically got what they wanted and we had to play around a random centaur and dusa pick. With the last remaining picks, we decide to go with an offensive trilane around centaur and a counter to OD mid in Viper, leaving dusa solo against their timbersaw. Strategy worked perfectly as our trilane just completely shutdown their farm, fully disrupting their laning phase and forcing them to rotate many times (spectre couldn't farm safe lane so then he had to rotate bottom, hoping for a 1v1..which made him even more susceptible to getting ganked). I unfortunately did not win my lane but did just enough to slow down OD (instead of going my usual 3 points in vipers orb, I went 3 points in corrosive skin which punished OD for right harassing me hard). It's games like these that make me really appreciate dota.

ksan

sunsfan and synderen are so much fun to listen to

also waddafak liquid, what have you been doing the last week?

Pratfall

Did they remove the ability to easily see who the creator is for the sets in the store? For some reason I can't click on individual items in a set and see the creators name. Is the Divine Ascension Skywrath set yours Anuxi?

shira

2592-1345491886.jpeg
EG vs C9
7717-1392022833.jpeg

http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/show/joinDOTA

Dendi Rampage if you missed it
http://youtu.be/vcUPBgd726s?t=13s

Fevaweva

I've had this very occasional problem when playing against Earthshaker:

Sometimes, Earthshaker will block creeps into the trees, leaving who is playing against them with literally nothing to attack. How do you fight against that?!

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

Sometimes, Earthshaker will block creeps into the trees, leaving who is playing against them with literally nothing to attack. How do you fight against that?!

Go and disrupt it.

shira

you have to anticipate it, go in and cut some trees down with tangos/quelling blade or other ability.

Or just knock the tower down if you can.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Easier said than done, at least whenever its happened to me. But if its just as simple as that then I was freaking out over nothing

The Earthshaker is getting no experience while this is happening, get a gank on him and kill him. Or just buy a quelling blade and chop a couple trees, and it's all ruined for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom