• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hupsel

What are the most annoying heroes in your opinion? I only have about 300 games but some heroes are a pain in the ass to fight... let me see...

5- Naga Siren - There you are, ganking and winning team fights and she ultis. No fun allowed. Or she ultis, set up a gank and u get destroyed gg
4- Pudge - I suck against Pudge. And I swear the damn hook hits me 99% of the time even when Im dancing trying to evade it ;_;
3- Dazzle - Healz. And I hate that spell that makes the target immune for like 17 seconds.
2- Phantom Cancer motherfucking Lancer - I hate illusions, pushers and lions.
1- Weaver - Great damage, annoying ulti and can infest your body with vermin. Dust and sentry help but a good weaver can be a big problem.

Mirana woulb probably be there but I like to play her so she gets a free pass.

Radec

Was reading the twitch chat and before those last team fights they keep saying easy rares/keys and navi trash.

Then they saw the ending. lol

SamVimes

Got a weird bug during Dreamleague, Lion hexed Storm Spirit around 15 minutes in and on my pc he was hexed the whole game but i could see some parts of the regular storm spirit model like the hat and some part of the dress but the cool thing was that whenever he used remnant i would see an electric frog.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Does anyone know what this is asking me to do? Is it just asking that I convert a number of any base to anther number of any base?

HcfRvS1.png

Guess I'll watch Alliance vs Insane until Fnatic vs C9 starts. Anyone know who Insane is?

SamVimes

Does anyone know what this is asking me to do? Is it just asking that I convert a number of any base to anther number of any base?

HcfRvS1.png

Guess I'll watch Alliance vs Insane until Fnatic vs C9 starts. Anyone know who Insane is?

I think so, i did something similar some months ago. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Seems like it to me.

Needless complicated questions ftw.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Technically speaking, the question is not complicated but it is expressed in a precise and clear language, far less ambiguous than English.

Seems overly complicated, considering the second question is just "Write a function that uses a stack to test whether a given string is palindrome."

And this is another example of "mmr hell"

http://dotabuff.com/matches/549768213

Every single furion I am playing with thinks that his job is to constantly shove waves and waves of creeps into the enemies.

All this does is give them free farm near their towers, all while giving them an opportunity for him to feed on him like no tomorrow. Once the game goes 30 minutes you are facing an overleveled team that is much more farmed than your own because there is no creeps on our side of the map... ever.

He used his ult on cooldown every time it was up, pushed wave after wave and died repeatedly to relocate ganks from IO and sven.

Could I have played better? Maybe. I did prevent doom from jungling and he ended up with a 16 minute midas. Boots, gloves of haste and level 5 at 12 minutes in the game. Would my good play have saved this game? Not a chance in hell.

edit: the furion was peruvian btw

Karakand

Has anyone here seen auspicious quality pieces of Outworld Devourer's Harbinger of the Inauspicious Abyss set? (I don't see any on the market atm.)

Even though I don't really like the entirety of the set I would buy + use all of it if I could get it in auspicious quality because that amuses me.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I got to be honest, I don't appreciate Godz and Zyori discussing who the most "Dumpster Tier hero" in the set up time.

Sibylus

Banned
Zyori literally the worst cameraman I have ever seen. He was watching the first blood duel between Puck and Storm, and THEN SWITCHED THE CAMERA TO A RANDOM VENOMANCER AT THE SECRET SHOP AND MISSED FIRST BLOOD.

Chris R

HcfRvS1.png

Oh didn't see it here, but I replied to your post in the math help thread. Should be really easy.

And this is another example of "mmr hell"

http://dotabuff.com/matches/549768213

Every single furion I am playing with thinks that his job is to constantly shove waves and waves of creeps into the enemies.

All this does is give them free farm near their towers, all while giving them an opportunity for him to feed on him like no tomorrow. Once the game goes 30 minutes you are facing an overleveled team that is much more farmed than your own because there is no creeps on our side of the map... ever.

He used his ult on cooldown every time it was up, pushed wave after wave and died repeatedly to relocate ganks from IO and sven.

Could I have played better? Maybe. I did prevent doom from jungling and he ended up with a 16 minute midas. Boots, gloves of haste and level 5 at 12 minutes in the game. Would my good play have saved this game? Not a chance in hell.

edit: the furion was peruvian btw

Or hey, how about the very next game where the two peruvians complain about lag (I wonder why..maybe the fact you are 3000 miles from the server?) and then feed over and over, ruining the game for everyone else and then bitching about lag, call GG, disconnect and reconnect ever so often probably while alt tabbing out of the game.

I know I am not going to convince you guys theres a problem.. thats obvious that you are all too politically correct to look at it the same way I am ... but there's a problem. A serious problem. There's obviously enough money that valve is making in this game... and there's obviously plenty of south americans that love this game...why can't peru and the surrounding area have their own servers like Brazil? The maintenance cost and upkeep is so ridiculously small compared to the money they are raking in from all these hats.

S864MUl.jpg

XfMqrEe.jpg

SamVimes

This thread is just another example of political correctness gone mad. I mean i don't think anyone told Thacker he's being a giant ass yet.

edit: dude did you just upload a screenshot of your screenshot?

dmshaposv

What are the most annoying heroes in your opinion? I only have about 300 games but some heroes are a pain in the ass to fight... let me see...

5- Naga Siren - There you are, ganking and winning team fights and she ultis. No fun allowed. Or she ultis, set up a gank and u get destroyed gg
4- Pudge - I suck against Pudge. And I swear the damn hook hits me 99% of the time even when Im dancing trying to evade it ;_;
3- Dazzle - Healz. And I hate that spell that makes the target immune for like 17 seconds.
2- Phantom Cancer motherfucking Lancer - I hate illusions, pushers and lions.
1- Weaver - Great damage, annoying ulti and can infest your body with vermin. Dust and sentry help but a good weaver can be a big problem.

Mirana woulb probably be there but I like to play her so she gets a free pass.

1) silencer: that fucking forever-sec silence is soo annoying before a team fight.

2) clock: hold still for a sec, and ur fucked as ur insta killed if u are even slightly out of
Position,

3) slark: oh you think u bursted me down? ULTI mofucka!

4) lycan: I keel rosh, i keel ur tower, i keel everything.

And pudge. I swear evey time I play against a pudge who wrecks our team and when we get a pudge its a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom