• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT3| #BetterThenEllenPudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

This thread is just another example of political correctness gone mad. I mean i don't think anyone told Thacker he's being a giant ass yet.

edit: dude did you just upload a screenshot of your screenshot?

If only he was chilean i could be racist to him but i'm guessing he's a white guys so dunno what you even offend white guys for.

EDIT: omg he's an amerifat i realized just now. Even worse than EUtrash

Or just now, the very next game. I wait on 3 picks, I take DK. I mark mid.

Last pick, pudge. Pudge claims mid. Follows me and tries to fight me for last hits.

Pudges location? Peru.

Pudges remarks over mic constantly?

Fuck gringo hahahaha fuck gringo hahaha

What. The. Fuck.

Save me from this game Gaf, Please

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Man this fantasy points update is turning out to be awful. Commentators won't shutup about it

Artanisix

Save me from this game Gaf, Please

If you crave something a little more coordinated and [typically] higher skilled, you should really join some GAFhouses this weekend.

Just don't be shocked when you get crushed by 4k+ players. You may discover that you actually belong in your mmr hell.

Man this fantasy points update is turning out to be awful. Commentators won't shutup about it

This, totally horrible. I was annoyed by the "Oh I hope Team X wins, I bet all my rares on them" and now this fantasy points bullshit. Totally unprofessional and distracting. Concentrate on the fucking game.

If you crave something a little more coordinated and [typically] higher skilled, you should really join some GAFhouses this weekend.

Just don't be shocked when you get crushed by 4k+ players. You may discover that you actually belong in your mmr hell.

1v1 me mid for all the rares

1v1 me mid for all the rares

Are you serious with this? But what if he is a support/carry player and not a mid player. Comments like this just show a total lack of understanding for the simplest game mechanics. You can get the skill of a player in a 1v1 CoD match, but DOTA is the exact opposite and 1v1 means really nothing.

shira

Wait ok. Is Sakuya EE?

http://gfycat.com/DecentHarmoniousDamselfly
DecentHarmoniousDamselfly.gif

Monster LAN gonna be gud

Okay, make a game.

http://gfycat.com/DecentHarmoniousDamselfly
DecentHarmoniousDamselfly.gif

Seriously. I would watch a series dedicated to people playing against Thacker.
Get someone to stream.
Someone to commentate.
Someone to translate into Spanish for the Peruvian fans.
This is only good if you get him to play against the players he's being racist against.

his casting's fine but I remember him going off on some dude calling the rest of his team a bunch of retards. Haven't watched him recently tho.

Oh that part yeah, he can be mean on stream and stuff.

I was talking about the top 40 thing. It'll be a cold day in hell when he doesn't have dad rock going on stream.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That guy's team looks like what happens when you miss your online draft in like a yahoo league and it autodrafts for you.

I guarantee you he put thought into those picks.

To be fair, that's my fun league, so I used my first five picks to draft the entirety of Alliance. I'm going to be pretty hosed on weeks that they don't play at all. My money league team is more rounded.

I think this fantasy stuff is kinda janky how some teams just straight up don't play some weeks, or some teams can play 2-3 games in a week. It's not really conducive to balanced fantasy lineups. Both of my leagues have six players in them with the standard 3 bench slots. I'm thinking with the amount of players in the pool teams would have been more balanced if you just did 4-team leagues with deeper benches to accommodate for that.

n0b

I take DK. I mark mid. Last pick, pudge. Pudge claims mid. Follows me and tries to fight me for last hits.

Adapt. See if somebody will let you be a farmer in another lane, play support dk, farm jungle (either pulls or try bottle crow+breathe fire), get stun and roam for kills. DO ANYTHING BUT SIT THERE BEING PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have done offlane solo on so many heroes who should never be solo. Some crash and burn as expected, but usually I can get enough XP and a bit of gold to start roaming and killing. Gotta go with the flow.

Now level 1 jungling with random heroes can be hard, like half the melee heroes in the game are god awful at it.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Seriously. I would watch a series dedicated to people playing against Thacker.
Get someone to stream.
Someone to commentate.
Someone to translate into Spanish for the Peruvian fans.

God fucking damnit *that's good*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom