• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

SamVimes

Who is this Tralf even? He barely understands anything about the game, he doesn't have a good voice and he doesn't even bring good banter.

Hey guys 60-80% off dota items at thinkgeek, lots of stuff in stock too, fast fingers
bonus: from reddit "FIFTHOFF" use this code before paying gets you another 20% off the order
ibk2AQjvsx78Kl.png

http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/whereisit.cgi?t=dota

Luckboxes still going for $12-16 so you get most of your $$$ back in steam bux

Hmmmmmmmm, $10 shipping for me, still tempting.

Razzer

I've had my suspicions for a while, his mirana is really nice but his only successful hero at the minute was Ember.

Watching him getting a great hero like Puck and losing mid to RTZ's axe just cemented the fact he's not top tier.

That's fair. Arteezy is probably the best laner in the world atm, so losing to him even if it is ranged vs melee isn't the worst thing in the world I think. Like I say, I think Pie should just allow him to play more heroes, his TA is good as we see here (they brought up him being 6-0 since feb 1st earlier). His Kunkka is also great but I never see him get that anymore. Other heroes like Tinker and Clock he's decent on etc etc. That said, I would say I haven't seen him truly dominate a game recently like I've seen Dendi and RTZ do. So you have a point. I'm probs biased in this case though as he's my fave player.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
This game is going surprisingly well for C9. Though considering the last game, that means absolutely nothing

SamVimes

Kunkka is not that good anymore since the shadow blade nerfs.

Also lol at melee vs ranged = insta ranged win, some Ayesee level of insight.

Razzer

Kunkka is not that good anymore since the shadow blade nerfs.

Also lol at melee vs ranged = insta ranged win, some Ayesee level of insight.

Is the melee vs ranged comment about what I said? If it is what is expected to happen in a puck vs Axe matchup? I didn't want to say that Axe is supposed to win it cus I don't know, not enough mid experience. Also I would have come off fanboyish defending Sing on everything.

SamVimes

Is the melee vs ranged comment about what I said? If it is what is expected to happen in a puck vs Axe matchup? I didn't want to say that Axe is supposed to win it cus I don't know, not enough mid experience. Also I would have come off fanboyish defending Sing on everything.
No i wasn't talking about you. But if anyone played the matchup here they would know it's suprisingly difficult.

Razzer

I think the key is that the draft was better this game for the mid game. In the first game they were trying to initiate with Naga sleep, and bat was not that effective. Here, bat is in charge of initiating and combined with the TA they can burst anyone down super quick. Gives them the team fight they were lacking before.

manfestival

Gonna start wearing them to my office job, lol.

I bought the black and red dota 2 and the grey roshinate shirt. I wanted the tidehunter but I showed some restraint. I like wearing polos (wearing one right now) but the fact that they come with codes that I can sell (and use to buy dark souls 2). Just means I can easily justify the "free" shirts (more like low cost). Plus I am not a fan of obvious gaming/geek clothing unless its symbols where only those that are familiar with X series can comment.

Top Bottom