• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

This is not true.

Yeah, they did an ad campaign. I told Boken.

goth_lol.jpg

Quesa

uh GoT will be over in like 4 years and hentai will be around forever so i'd say it's a pretty apt comparison #hentaihypetrain

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tits and snails pacing.

Seems about right.

Karakand

Those Lockless Luckboxes only have 2 or 3 items in them that are worth more than themselves.

I think I'm going to just sell my boxes instead of opening them.

Not only that, but I don't even want any of the ones worth any serious money. (OK maybe the Dagon.) Unless the market price dips considerably because of this clearance sale, I'm just going to sell mine too.

e: TY for the head's up about these BTW Shira. Dota FanartGAF 4 lyfe.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

IT WORKS!!

Not only that, but I don't even want any of the ones worth any serious money. (OK maybe the Dagon.) Unless the market price dips considerably because of this clearance sale, I'm just going to sell mine too.

e: TY for the head's up about these BTW Shira. Dota FanartGAF 4 lyfe.

Exactly. Based on the market if you got 3x shadow blades or invoker headpieces you could double your money, but I'd rather play it safe.

Edit2: That Kurokky aegis steal on sing's stream. hahaha

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Haly, you did it to me again. Now I'm watching this turn a gundam thing. I can't tell if these characters make since or not, but post apocalyptic earth in early 20th America makes a great setting. Though I can see why this never came to America, the main character is a happy slave in the great south who pretends he is a girl.

Oreoleo

Played my first player match in 2 years, after playing co-op bot matches the past week or two, and WE WON. Sure, we got carried by a Riki, but my Lich score of 7-10-10 wasn't too awful. Feels good man.

Hylian7

What the hell started this bandwagon? I'm almost sure WebM has been out for a while, and the only recent thing is 4chan accepting as image. Or was it that?

Honestly impressed with it so I hope it replaces (nonedited) gifs.

Pretty much 4chan accepting it as an image got the ball really rolling.

shira

What the hell started this bandwagon? I'm almost sure WebM has been out for a while, and the only recent thing is 4chan accepting as image. Or was it that?

Honestly impressed with it so I hope it replaces (nonedited) gifs.
I've been using gfycat for months, reddit has been using it too

78 thirsting for dajjul. Give shadow flame

Oh nice, there's a extension of chrome to see them easily on GAF. :)

#thefutureishere

A lot of people seen to be using that pomf site to upload those webms. First time I've heard of it.

Ketch

So I que single draft, get NP... call NP jungle pls like right away, everyone is cool with it. We get an AM, crystal maiden and a sand king. Game starts, I go jungle, CM and sand king duo hard lane no wards, no courier, and leave AM alone against venge and nighstalker.

Well, of course AM can't get shit and just sits at tower until 5 minutes in where he goes, "I'm up here alone vs two hard nukes and I can't get shit done because this fucking Nature's Prophet doesn't know what he's doing!"

.... I mean I know I'm trash, but how the fuck is that my fault? What is the thought process? Two supports, solo anti mage, no wards no courier..... fucking nature's prophet again! That son of a bitch, I wish he would just TP to the high ground and commit suicide.

Kalnos

Banned
.... I mean I know I'm trash, but how the fuck is that my fault? What is the thought process? Two supports, solo anti mage, no wards no courier..... fucking nature's prophet again! That son of a bitch, I wish he would just TP to the high ground and commit suicide.

You already know that it's not your fault. Really, any lanes would have been better:

NP Off / trilane bot
SK Off / Maiden + AM
Jungling/Roaming maiden

Sometimes I get in situations like yours where a partial-stack relentlessly harasses their teammates for no real reason. Really makes me want to throw games when they do.

Aaron

So I que single draft, get NP... call NP jungle pls like right away, everyone is cool with it. We get an AM, crystal maiden and a sand king. Game starts, I go jungle, CM and sand king duo hard lane no wards, no courier, and leave AM alone against venge and nighstalker.

Well, of course AM can't get shit and just sits at tower until 5 minutes in where he goes, "I'm up here alone vs two hard nukes and I can't get shit done because this fucking Nature's Prophet doesn't know what he's doing!"

Hey, at least you got to jungle. When I play NP with idiots, they expect me to offlane solo... against a tri lane, and complain when I send my trees in to last hit and deny, while I stick close to the tower where I won't be obviously killed. Then proceed to lose their own lanes badly. I did well though. Could have won the game for them if they could have held the base for ten seconds.

When a game is free, just accept that most players will be awful at it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Geez, most of think geek shirts are gone. I guess I'll have to deal with an Extra Large for the Dota Emblem one, hope it isn't too big.

Top Bottom