• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

C9 looking so good atm. Can't see them throwing this.

EG on a totally different level. Can't wait till they play navi and empire on LAN in 2 weeks.

Hey guys 60-80% off dota items at thinkgeek, lots of stuff in stock too, fast fingers
bonus: from reddit "FIFTHOFF" use this code before paying gets you another 20% off the order
ibk2AQjvsx78Kl.png

http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/whereisit.cgi?t=dota

Luckboxes still going for $12-16 so you get most of your $$$ back in steam bux

for new page, gud deals on doto shirts

SamVimes

EG on a totally different level. Can't wait till they play navi and empire on LAN in 2 weeks.

I wouldn't want to sound too crazy but it might be possible that eg isn't the greatest team in the world by far and it's just that they matchup really well against c9.

Speaking of EG what do they do when Fear comes back, considering how good they've looked with Mason? Can they just keep him as a stanby option (assuming no one tries to pick him up)?

shira

I wouldn't want to sound too crazy but it might be possible that eg isn't the greatest team in the world by far and it's just that they matchup really well against c9.
No but rtz is legit the next dendi.
Speaking of EG what do they do when Fear comes back, considering how good they've looked with Mason? Can they just keep him as a stanby option (assuming no one tries to pick him up)?
Kinda curious, about this too.

Mercenary mason interview: http://evilgeniuses.gg/Read/304,Will-Carry-For-Fun-Mason-Mason-Venne-on-His-Career-in-Dota-2/

ur bro is pretty funny lolol

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
http://dotabuff.com/matches/599741987

that took everything out of me

I had to yell at everyone to buy BKBs when we were about to lose. Once that happened, we steamrolled them.

game is hard.

bkb's too much money

Why did CM buy a Dagon + Aghs?

i bought two battlefuries on ember today and would have had a rampage if necro would have been a little bit closer to the entryway of his fountain

http://dotabuff.com/matches/599780622

lol @ my gpm

"I love gold!!"

SingSing has a mod bot that spams chat for him.

We've gone full circle.

In other news, there's already a bubble gun emote: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ᴑ º O o º ᴑ ͦ º

Fuckin' Bruno.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I wonder if there will be a bunch of new announcer packs at once soon. The Stanley Parable one seems to be being recorded currently, and Ayesee apparently recorded his not long ago.

Satch

Banned
am i wrong or was it not too long ago that everybody was shitting on rtz for being bad

i remember a while back he was streaming and the dude was like on the verge of tears or something and was just being a baby in general about not doing well in the pubmatch he was in

its cool to see hes grown so much as a player

Sianos

OKay then, how about people just Quote this and I'll random number generate the victor from the list. :D

Quote to win DAZZURL Shadow flame set or something.

so dazzling ah it hurts my eyes but in the good way like looking into the sun except its the opposite and all dark and shady because DAZZLE

Last game I played my friend who plays a lot of Dazzle saved my ass many, many times (and in every other game as well), so I'm sure she'd love this. :eek:

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Those Lockless Luckboxes only have 2 or 3 items in them that are worth more than themselves.

I think I'm going to just sell my boxes instead of opening them.

am i wrong or was it not too long ago that everybody was shitting on rtz for being bad

i remember a while back he was streaming and the dude was like on the verge of tears or something and was just being a baby in general about not doing well in the pubmatch he was in

i havent seen too much of him lately

but hes probably still a super immature teenager, most of the people in this scene seem to be

i think everyone always thought he was super talented, just maybe being whiny or having some growing up to do

He still does that all the time.

Quesa

I bet the replay is even my humorous. Dazzle + Axe + Bristle can only mean one thing: lane cutting, tower snatching douchebaggery. And it works so well.

It's even worse -- puck gets the shit beat out of him by the mid pudge iirc. It was one of those games where the bristle safe lane gave up fb and immediately pinged me in the jungle 10 times

Hey guys 60-80% off dota items at thinkgeek, lots of stuff in stock too, fast fingers
bonus: from reddit "FIFTHOFF" use this code before paying gets you another 20% off the order
ibk2AQjvsx78Kl.png

http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/whereisit.cgi?t=dota

Luckboxes still going for $12-16 so you get most of your $$$ back in steam bux

Picked up a Tidehunter polo for myself (I hope it fits. I'm a 4x comfortably, but I can usually fit in 3x), and a Batrider shirt and Dota Polo for my little brother. Paid 25 which is less than the cost of one of those shirts!

Top Bottom