• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Jex

I feel like Captain. NoFun over here, but after the change to Blink Daggers removing the mana cost I feel like it's being picked up on practically every hero because it just seems way to good a positioning tool to not get. It's almost too strong.

I feel like Captain. NoFun over here, but after the change to Blink Daggers removing the mana cost I feel like it's being picked up on practically every hero because it just seems way to good a positioning tool to not get. It's almost too strong.

its the new midas

shira

image.png

t1396983600z4.png

Soon™
Cloud9 vs Alliance
http://www.twitch.tv/d2l

And Zeyphr got a sponsor
http://www.nixeus.com/?p=1233
We are also excited to announce that we are currently designing and manufacturing Limited Edition Zephyr Ear Buds that will be shipping this Quarter. The Limited Edition Zephyr Ear Buds are engineered to produce exceptional sound quality for users to enjoy an immersive audio experience from music files, streaming video, and PC Gaming

Demoli

If you are playing as Doom and you doom a carachter who only right clicks like sniper you should unistall the game and never ever pick it up. holy shit can people be dense.

Its like how in LoL everyone runs Flash because a get out of jail free card is too good to pass up.

Hylian7

If you are playing as Doom and you doom a carachter who only right clicks like sniper you should unistall the game and never ever pick it up. holy shit can people be dense.

Valve should patch in something that does that automatically.
6.81 - Dooming the wrong hero will cast Doom on your game's install. And it is Aghanim's Doom. And since the files for Doom are on your drive with your install, he never gets out of range so Doom lasts forever.

shira

Would you prefer he wears a poorly fitted suit with sweat marks like he used to? He's a big guy let him be comfortable.

manfestival

CURSE ANYONE THAT PICKS SNIPER AGAINST DOOM.

Not literally or in game. Just.... hate sniper against doom

ksan

egm been watching rox.kis replays?
arcanes mek on melee supports against spectre

edit: it was pr, not rox.kis

Pretty much. I get on most heroes nowadays.

Final stats:
2/10/5
162/165.

Yeah...

I don't necessarily mind that.

First blood is completely excusable as well, you have to try your luck as an offlaner.

He just doesn't have Nyx down, uses his E far too quickly so they just baited it.

Alliance suffer when he isn't top/second farmer.

Jex

I don't necessarily mind that.

First blood is completely excusable as well, you have to try your luck as an offlaner.

He just doesn't have Nyx down, uses his E far too quickly so they just baited it.

Alliance suffer when he isn't top/second farmer.

Certainly, it's not like Batrider didn't have an equally tough time in his lane but his ability to farm jungle camps quickly allowed him to recover from that disadvantage extremely quickly while Bulldog had no easy way to get back into the game.

Bulldog Nyx is not legit. Who knew?

i didnt know it was in his repertoire

http://dota2ownage.com/ Featuring storm spirit scoreboards stolen from me.

NO ONE BUY PLEASE. THIS JUST MAKING SURE

It says money back guarantee, someone should buy it just to see what it actually is.

I'm not giving him my credit card info though...

Speaking of TI4.

We should do a group dinner one of those nights. Like on Friday or Saturday night when we can be sure everyone is in town, and not at a particularly expensive restaurant so that nobody feels stressed about that aspect. Especially since not everyone will be able to sit together.

Absolutely. Maybe tie it in with a seattle gaf meet up or something since there seems to be a bunch there and the more the merrier.

Also looks like everyone so far is 21 and up so that opens up our options a lot.

The problem with Nyx is that he's been "figured out", at least at the pro level. He's still very versatile, which is why he's picked, but if there's a Nyx in the game, you can bet your ass the other team will be on the ball with sentries/dust and he won't ever get close to snowballing to the level that can make him a terror in pub games. You can play him as mid/offlane/support, but at this point in time there's better choices for all those positions.

Mordeccai

It's funny, because the match I played earlier today sums this up to a T. Our team was Legion (me), Earth Shaker, QoP, Void, and Tide. Void and QoP have blink built in, and the rest of our team built daggers. (since patch I've always opted to rush blink after treads on LC instead of shadow blade due to the no mana cost. 68% win rate with her, second place to my 70% with bloodseeker. Well, I have a 100% win rate with Centaur, but only seven games deep.)

None of their team was safe. We had absolutely insane initiation, from almost anywhere, unpredictably because they never had wards up.

Ended up with ~250 bonus dmg that game. With an AC and Deso + armlet active I was two shotting everyone on their team. It was glorious.

Top Bottom