• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

637x358.resizedimage

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=247021573

oven axe? idk

Jex

Damn, what a game. I was going to post something about Alliances professionalism in terms of clawing their way back into the game but then that greed just sealed their fate.

ksan

apparently not even people who don't know how to summon units and right click can throw from a position like that

but that was a pretty damn fun game

Shinypogs

Now see that is the kinda game I love, so much craziness and potential for literally anything to happen.

I would like to see Loda play PA more often too. She's one of the few heroes he doesn't seem boring on.

Now I seriously can't wait for the starladder tiebreakers.I'm hoping C9 and Alliance make it though, sorry Rox.kis .

Great game.

One thing I didn't like was having both Prophet and Chen though. Bulldog and Akke are both gods on those heroes so It worked out okay, but falling behind early it wasn't nearly as potent as it could have been. Generally I'd rather have another support that scales better and doesn't need the jungle as much. Maybe Shadow Demon or Naga.

ThisOne

Probably not going to be a popular idea but has there ever been talk of creating a separate thread for competitive and tournament Dota viewing and discussion? Every time I come in here everyone is just posting about some game that's being casted.

Probably not going to be a popular idea but has there ever been talk of creating a separate thread for competitive and tournament Dota viewing and discussion? Every time I come in here everyone is just posting about some game that's being casted.

Yes! One thread for complaining about casters and another for complaining about our teammates.

elyetis

That feeling of seeing your team throw a 70 min game because they get cooky, and push at 4v5 without you even thought I asked them to wait for me, just a 10 seconde wait...

But still pretty happy about my game :
I did many many mistake ( not sure going necro was a good idea, did some poor ult and bad scyth, should have went bkb I guess ) , but I think I at least saved us from many gank that most of my team seemed to love offering them ( "let's be solo, far from any tower, without vision, the night, even thought there is a SB and Pudge, it can only end well" ).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Someone is bound to mod in the Greninja model for Bounty Hunter like Sabernaut.

Satch

Banned
im honestly for it tbh

Dr. Buni

I approve of the idea.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's like 50% of our activity though. It's either "2ez4rtz" and "lel ee get bkb" or "look at this great scoreboard" and "what can I do to win this game after dying to pudge twice at mid with storm?".

Quesa

This'd be nice actually.

The only tournament worth a separate thread is the international.

I don't think there'd be a new thread for each tournament, just a seperate thread for tournaments in general, and we could have TI4 discussion in that thread as well.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Yeah outside of whenever there's new content updates there isn't really a whole lot else to talk about. I wouldn't split it off personally.

Top Bottom