• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Madouu

1.6 > HoN > Dota 2

@kard8p3: play with friends or do what I'm doing right now, learn Chen and lose every single one of your games.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
1.6 > HoN > Dota 2

@kard8p3: play with friends or do what I'm doing right now, learn Chen and lose every single one of your games.

Kirby's Fool Proof Chen Strats: Become the Troll Warlord. Find Dark Troll Summoners, get Dark Troll Summoners, net fools, summon skeleton army. Get Mek and Scepter, and go ALL ARE HEALED every 30 seconds, win game.

Ok, there is nothing fool proof about it, but its how I tend to play Chen

Vaporak

Man I find myself playing less and less DOTA, lately I've just been spectating people like 109/pro/bokr/milk while vaping and watching Supernatural LMAO.

GAF how do I love DOTA again?

Why force it? Just take a month break and do something else with your free time and come back when there's some opportune inhouse or an opportunity to play with some friends, or something.

I have allergies :(

I had shots and they helped some, took cocktails of allergy meds and they didn't really.

The only thing that consistently works, no joke, is alcohol. But as much as I wish I could, I can't just stumble around all day.

Quesa

Or you could do what I'm doing and job hunt with the dismal prospects of an English major who's just finished college. About the same ROI in the fun department as dota's giving me!

Kard8p3

Why force it? Just take a month break and do something else with your free time and come back when there's some opportune inhouse or an opportunity to play with some friends, or something.

True, I might have to do that.

Or you could do what I'm doing and job hunt with the dismal prospects of an English major who's just finished college. About the same ROI in the fun department as dota's giving me!

I'm also an english major 8(

wanting to be a teacher.

iMBNEkR.jpg

Volvo add google translate to doto pls.

http://sletmo.com/

It won't help understand russians better, though. Slang.

I tried to downsample with Durantes new tool, but that didn't work too well for me. Hopefully AMD drivers will get support for it or the tool ends up working better for me with DOTA.

Madouu

Kirby's Fool Proof Chen Strats: Become the Troll Warlord. Find Dark Troll Summoners, get Dark Troll Summoners, net fools, summon skeleton army. Get Mek and Scepter, and go ALL ARE HEALED every 30 seconds, win game.

Ok, there is nothing fool proof about it, but its how I tend to play Chen

Yeah pretty much what I've been doing, still need to work on execution mainly. I'm at the point where my impact isn't enough at my level but it's showing good progress.

Rokam

So I haven't played Dota since around August. Have there been any significant changes, or a place I can go to see a list of major changes without having to skim through patch notes?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I've been on a bit of an Infinite Crisis kick lately, but games this dumb mean I will never forget my first love.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/638432565

The N0tail quote about a game going full retard doesn't even scratch the surface on this one.

Chen is one of, if not the most fun heroes to play IMO.

It's really fun but I'm out of my depth with him. I panic whenever I'm in a teamfight with 3 jungle creeps, so I just mash buttons until I do something right. That double heal is really powerful early on though, easy win every teamfight.

Edit: This is some classic Chinese doto right now, 2-12 33 minutes in.

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to downsample with Durantes new tool, but that didn't work too well for me. Hopefully AMD drivers will get support for it or the tool ends up working better for me with DOTA.

Been playing Dota 2 from the start at 1920x1080@2560x1440, it looks great with in-game AA enabled. Giving out that cinematic feel, while maintaining high FPS (around 50+ on my 6950).

But I am still on 13.12 drivers, haven't been successful with the new 14.xx.

Note: Not using Durantes tool, but rather the regedit workaround.

Top Bottom