• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

"Dota"

mwHxOKo.png

Mordeccai

Okay I've had my fun with support shaker. Gonna que with some buddies and build 420noscope carry earfshaker.

arcanes -> shadow blade -> deso -> aghs sound like a decent build?

Granadier

Ok so I tried Aghs Axe in the last game and.....it seemed worthless.

Is that correct? I've never purchased it before.

Madouu

ehug are such a disappointment really, they need to shake things up, switch up roles at least and see how it goes from there.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Ok so I tried Aghs Axe in the last game and.....it seemed worthless.

Is that correct? I've never purchased it before.
Depends on your timing and how tanky other heroes are.

If you are balling you'll ball even harder. Basically no CD and a boost to 625 is gigantic since you can multiply the effective damage towards multiple heroes usually. 10s buff is no joke either.

Granadier

Depends on your timing and how tanky other heroes are.

If you are balling you'll ball even harder. Basically no CD and a boost to 625 is gigantic since you can multiply the effective damage towards multiple heroes usually. 10s buff is no joke either.

I was really fat when I purchased it. Had 5 slots filled already, so it was more of a test to see how it would work.

I'll have to try it over again in a different game it seems.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I was really fat when I purchased it. Had 5 slots filled already, so it was more of a test to see how it would work.

I'll have to try it over again in a different game it seems.
Yeah the damage buff isn't going to help you a ton there, it's more for when people take 2 spins then you can just kill them, wail on others with your buff, then dunk them too while running away at mach 5.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
ehug are such a disappointment really, they need to shake things up, switch up roles at least and see how it goes from there.

they need to not be a team; i'm pretty sure one of their dads just set up ehug for his son to have some fun.

Razzer

Is it just me or does Merlini sound like he doesn't want Zyori to speak lol? Every time he voices an opinion he shuts him down.

Ketch

Mid omni did work. Hope to see more of that in the future.

How about a dual lane omni/silencer, with omni starting as core and transitioning to support while silencer starts support and transitions to core?

G.ZZZ

Earth spirit is still fucking broken, just harder to play. Right now, at the top pages, you see him owning left and right. You heard it her first folksh shehuehueheuh

Ultrabum

Earth spirit is still fucking broken, just harder to play. Right now, at the top pages, you see him owning left and right. You heard it her first folksh shehuehueheuh

Show me the links!!!!! I want to see. I want to watch these games. Give me blue text.

edit: I want to believe!

Top Bottom