• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

G.ZZZ

Just played with best bs ever, went mid, fed like a boss against SF, then started complaining about me that was owning bot lane. I started to flame him back, and he started all "i 1vs1 you in real life bro, i've got 120cm waist, 180kg bench, 100 kg barbell, i fukkin kill you shit".

"GG our mid too busy lifting to play this game".

Lol ranked. Can i get permnaent ban for those gusie. Bread in their skull instaed of brain.

Nymerio

I know there's the shortcut to send a command to all units by holding ctrl down, is there a shortcut to send a command to all units except the hero? Would be really handy for illusions if I could send them somewhere by holding alt for example.

Alright looking at this game Zephyr don't really have a shot at getting to TI4, not looking good at all. Plus they picked Storm Spirit after Mineski already picked Doom, which was odd.

I know there's the shortcut to send a command to all units by holding ctrl down, is there a shortcut to send a command to all units except the hero? Would be really handy for illusions if I could send them somewhere by holding alt for example.

There's a "select all other units" button in the settings, it's not set to anything by default.

iamblades

Alright looking at this game Zephyr don't really have a shot at getting to TI4, not looking good at all. Plus they picked Storm Spirit after Mineski already picked Doom, which was odd.

Blitz aint scurred of no doom.

The support picks are more questionable IMO.

Io Lich are like the most passive support duo possible, which allowed Mineski's full greed strat to go unpunished.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Sometimes casters should just leave it on "Directed Camera".

I think this Zephyr game is an example of that.

Blitz aint scurred of no doom.

The support picks are more questionable IMO.

Io Lich are like the most passive support duo possible, which allowed Mineski's full greed strat to go unpunished.

Yeah agreed, though even after picking those heroes you can't just let Weaver get away with having nothing in his inventory until the midas.

Alliance with the PA and Magnus versus Relax with Zeus and Bloodcyka.

Pratfall

First time on the bradwarden. Fed a bit early but we came back with a farming sniper and a centaur plus omni combo which absolutely owns people. He dispels me, I blink in, stomp, he heals me, I double edge. It is really fun combo. The game came down to a base race and we lost but it ended up being a fun game. The biggest thing I learned is to not just double edge willy nilly early cuz it does a shit ton of damage to you also that dazzle might be the best support in the game.

bounchfx

Where are you guys watching these matches? I want to get into watching more pro dota but so far all I've seen is the last international.

twitch is where it's all at. I use dota2lounge.com to see a list of upcoming matches, it usually covers most of them.. right now I'm watching NA finals on joinDOTA: http://www.twitch.tv/joindotared

you can also use reddit.com/r/dota2 as they have an 'upcoming matches' list on the right side of the screen with links

twitch is where it's all at. I use dota2lounge.com to see a list of upcoming matches, it usually covers most of them.. right now I'm watching NA finals on joinDOTA: http://www.twitch.tv/joindotared

you can also use reddit.com/r/dota2 as they have an 'upcoming matches' list on the right side of the screen with links

I'd suggest heading straight to gosugamers. At least thats where r/dota2 takes their upcoming matches. Also imho its sort of a better all in one resource for competitive matches, or at least better than that d2l ripoff central.

you're right... just tested it

Damn that's disappointing...I've been using bot matches as a way to blow off steam which I won't be doing anymore. I guess my dotabuff record is more indicative of my actual W/L. I was wondering why I was making progress on my W/L record going through a losing streak last week..

Damn that's disappointing...I've been using bot matches as a way to blow off steam which I won't be doing anymore. I guess my dotabuff record is more indicative of my actual W/L. I was wondering why I was making progress on my W/L record going through a losing streak last week..

You could just exit the game right before the end, then the game won't count right?

You get abandons for leaving co-op bot games? Weird. Do you also get them for solo bot games now, I was wanting to learn how to jungle better but that's not happening if they're like this.

Aaron

EG, you're supposed to take down the racks first. Stinking cheaters.

You get abandons for leaving co-op bot games? Weird. Do you also get them for solo bot games now, I was wanting to learn how to jungle better but that's not happening if they're like this.
You don't get abandons for solo bot matches since you're not wasting anyone else's time.

Artanisix

liquid
vbPhaBr.png
vbPhaBr.png
vbPhaBr.png

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
it's ok liquid is testing their limits they are goku in the hyperbolic time chamber cranked up to 1000000000x normal gravity tryin to achieve ssj7.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Batrider is easily the single most and consistently nerfed hero in the past 12 months and he's still a top pick.

I still remember trying out Batrider in my first few months of Dota specifically because I had never played with or against him, and then coming into this thread and saying "Man Batrider seems pretty cool, why don't you see him more?"

And people were like "yeah you used to see the pros pick him up sometimes"

And then like three months later he crashed into the meta and never left

I still remember trying out Batrider in my first few months of Dota specifically because I had never played with or against him, and then coming into this thread and saying "Man Batrider seems pretty cool, why don't you see him more?"

And people were like "yeah you used to see the pros pick him up sometimes"

And then like three months later he crashed into the meta and never left

He entered the meta after he got a pretty huge buff in 2012. He had 2.7 strength gain at some point lol. He was basically a hero without weaknesses at some point.

Top Bottom