• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Finalow

inj3zBLeIwX1W.png

2-4-6-8!
who do we appreciate?
all was planned.

Goddard

I usually use DotaLounge but they didn't have EG vs Liquid listed, where should I go to check for upcoming dota matches? I like to know when there's a big match coming up like this.

Kioshen

Stay away from heroes like Invoker and Meepo at first, they require a lot of practice to get down and are some of the more complex heroes around, the OP has some good suggestions for beginner heroes.

For flexible heroes go with the likes of Wind Ranger, Lion, Venomancer, Vengeful Spirit, Lich, Lina(I'm probably forgetting a bunch). They work best as supports but can do a lot of damage on their own and can transition into more important roles if necessary. Some more carry oriented heroes are Wraith King, Sven, Bounty Hunter, Juggernaut, Dragon Knight and Drow Ranger. Basically the 20 heroes that Valve marked as the easy heroes really are the best to start with.

Thank you for the pointers. I was joking for meepo I'm staying the hell away from him or it. I know I'm bad but it feels weird to be in a position to actually need to save the match.

Zeth

This BTS passive aggression lol. I could see this coming days ago. Merlini is kind of a dick frankly. He seems to challenge everything and won't let anything pass - inconsequential things sometimes. Zyori doesn't help, but yeah I know everyone is quick to shit on him. I'm not a fan either. I didn't really catch what happened, will have to check VOD - probably something silly - but I knew shit hit the fan when twitch chat was spamming "CRINGE".

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Today I bought a Force Staff and after I bought it I was all like WTF why did I buy a Force Staff, it takes mana. I shoulda got a Dagger instead.

Top Bottom