• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Satch

Banned
The hair.

YES.

image.php

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Alright, Bramble Watch is in the drop pool and the store now. Just got to wait a few weeks and maybe I can get it for $1.

Thats it bro

1v1 me mid. Axe vs Axe. No items, just as men
1v1 me IRL bro, bring your axe.

Loda loves pa and tries to play her at least a few times every patch as far back as I can remember.

Yeah, it's obvious they only pick her sometimes because Loda likes her and not because she's the best choice, but Dog did a disgusting job of fitting her in.

Letting your PA go 1v2 versus Axe and Dazzle while you aggro tri with Brewmaster where it's not necessary is really stupid.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Ketch

If it's on the internet, it's going to be used on a forum somewhere. y he so angrey?

My mom always used to say: "there's no such thing as free reddit karma"

Also, What is everyone's favorite announcer packs? I got some steam bucks and I'm thinking about picking up the lina pack. It's hilarious on merlini's stream and I want to share that with my friends who live in central cali. Might also plop down for the familiar woods hud because I'm gonna play a bunch of NP in ranked soon, and maybe Cyborgmatt will quote me on neogaf.

Granadier

Also, What is everyone's favorite announcer packs? I got some steam bucks and I'm thinking about picking up the lina pack. It's hilarious on merlini's stream and I want to share that with my friends who live in central cali. Might also plop down for the familiar woods hud because I'm gonna play a bunch of NP in ranked soon.

Familiar Woods HUD
Bastion announcer pack
Lina announcer pack
NBA Jams announcer

Satch

Banned

Also, What is everyone's favorite announcer packs? I got some steam bucks and I'm thinking about picking up the lina pack. It's hilarious on merlini's stream and I want to share that with my friends who live in central cali. Might also plop down for the familiar woods hud because I'm gonna play a bunch of NP in ranked soon, and maybe Cyborgmatt will quote me on neogaf.

lina and glados

I heard that Familiar Woods HUD skin is neat and is fully certified for the OD HUD test.

Bastion announcer for me, so many lines.

Kade

The Bastion announcer is the best one in the game until they release the Gilbert Gottfried announcer pack next month.

Acinixys

I heard that Familiar Woods HUD skin is neat and is fully certified for the OD HUD test.

Bastion announcer for me, so many lines.

I only use the Familiar Woods HUD because it is the best(ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᶜʸᵇᵒʳᵍᵐᵃᵗᵗ)

I dont like the Bastion mega kills though. So boring

One in a row
Two in a row
Three in a row

w/e

Pflax or Default all day erry day

Fevaweva

Man the American DOTA 2 teams on Beyond The Summit are boring as hell. Only Liquid is the one with any legit skill (at least when compared to the Asian and European teams). I wonder why that is.

Man the American DOTA 2 teams on Beyond The Summit are boring as hell. Only Liquid is the one with any legit skill (at least when compared to the Asian and European teams). I wonder why that is.

By Liquid do you mean EG? Because then you'd be completely right, the NA scene is the weakest right now.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
It is much less financially feasible to be a professional gamer in North America than it is in many other parts of the world.

Ketch

I have bastion already, it's pretty good, but mega kills get old. I thought I would like the pflax one but after sharing it a few times I decided it repeats too much. Glados is just not funny more then once, and I'm afraid the Stanley parable one will be the same.

My favorite so far is either bastion or natures prophet... I didn't even know that's what he sounded like but it's good.

I might be into the NBA jam one but I don't think I've ever heard it. Nobody said kliener?

Granadier

I have bastion already, it's pretty good, but mega kills get old. I thought I would like the pflax one but after sharing it a few times I decided it repeats too much. Glados is just not funny more then once, and I'm afraid the Stanley parable one will be the same.

My favorite so far is either bastion or natures prophet... I didn't even know that's what he sounded like but it's good.

I might be into the NBA jam one but I don't think I've ever heard it. Nobody said kliener?

NBA Jams: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_BlDM0KyNo

Dr. Kleiner is really good too!

Hylian7

Best item on drow no hate. You splitpush towers so fast they can't even see the hp going down.
Or they can just kill you, and if you go Shadow Blade they will probably dust your ass. If they don't they don't deserve to win anyway.

You don't want to make one of the squishier heroes in the game then squishier when you have the option of just buying real items.

Granadier

Hmm yea. NBA jams is pretty good. Maybe I'll get both and put them on rotation.

This is what I do. Default announcer replaced with NBA Jams. Then I can switch to something else, or change to the Jams when I play Axe.

Top Bottom