• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
What a game. What a freaking game.

Some seriously questionable decision making by XBOCT.

Yep, those last few chronos at the end were not good.

That dendi farming at the Fnatic fountain was awesome, though, as was the last-ditch comeback attempt.

GG Void with no BKB vs 5 disablers (shackleshot, call, disruption, sacred arrow, and wraithfire blast) + at least 2 sheep sticks. Mjollnir rush was too important, amirite.

G fuckin G.

What a game, what more can be said

there's always something to be said about itemization.

Funn1k's Tusk kept Na'Vi on that game for so long. Thank you based Icefrog for the amazing snowball.

+1 plays were fucking made.

also, fuck mirana. damn.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Man what a crazy game

jeVkMWb.jpg

Razzer

See that was the problem for Xboct. He had hardly any damage so BKB wouldn't have helped much as the duration of it would not be enough to kill anyone. Not to mention, every sheep was getting blown on Dendi, and disruption was being used defensively whenever he chronoed someone. But the mjlonir wasn't really doing enough either. Ultimately he just needed several items more to deal with Fnatics lineup and he just didn't have the time to farm them. It was dependent on Dendi, and Fnatic did everything to hunt him down.

M.D

good lord dailymotion player is fucking stupid

it always keeps going from the worst possible quality to better ones (but mostly stays on the worst one), but i only now realized i can set the quality... ffs

watched in 720p without any problems

Top Bottom