• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Hupsel

Another game, another Mirana not banned thats probably going to destroy and gg.
Why is Dendis avatar that Sonic thingy lolz
I like the guy with the real navi avatar =o

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So i played some invoker...badly, still i was able to use some spells in fights that turned around the game. Using and invoking new spells is the hardest part for me since i dunno all of the spells by memory still i feel i could get better, maybe i should practice in unranked more.

Ultimatum

Banned
I used a bunch of shitty mnemonic devices to help learn.

Tornado WhirlWindQ

loool just play invoker, it doesn't take long before you learn them.

make private lobby, enable cheats and type "-wtf" it's way better than the trainer

So according to Twitch chat every caster is the worst.

every caster will have haters, but I think all of the casters are good enough at what they do except LD who is fucking bad

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I used a bunch of shitty mnemonic devices to help learn.

Tornado WhirlWindQ

qorgi4w.jpg

+

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/75495922/InvokerTrainer.htm

Low Tier
you guys realize you only need like 4-5 spells at any point in the game.

cold snap forge spirit sunstrike ice wall

or

cold snap tornado emp ghost walk

into late game team fights:

ghost walk -> some combination of meteor/emp/deafening/ice wall/tornado

like that's ur basic invoker right there. Anything else you'll learn with time, but there's no need to burden yourself with knowing all the spells as you'll only confuse yourself. Just play the game.

Potentially could be a nice gym/basketball bag.

you guys realize you only need like 4-5 spells at any point in the game.

cold snap forge spirit sunstrike ice wall

or

cold snap tornado emp ghost walk

into late game team fights:

ghost walk -> some combination of meteor/emp/deafening/ice wall/tornado

like that's ur basic invoker right there. Anything else you'll learn with time, but there's no need to burden yourself with knowing all the spells as you'll only confuse yourself. Just play the game.

This right here...I used to just spam invoke early on trying to get the ideal spell for the ideal situation. This led to me constantly being oom early on. I came to the conclusion that earlier on, less is more with invoker.

Here's hoping he get's Agh's. It's the ultimate plays item on like any hero.

There's kind of no point against Mirana, WK, an AA that's never on screen when he casts it, and Lesh. Only Culling would be great and that's rare to see.

He's probably going for it anyway.

Edit: Yeah he's fucking going for it.

Razzer

There's kind of no point against Mirana, WK, an AA that's never on screen when he casts it, and Lesh. Only Culling would be great and that's rare to see.

He's probably going for it anyway.

Edit: Yeah he's fucking going for it.

5 second cooldown is op man. You don't need to get amazing spells when you are stealing a new small stun every 5 seconds.

5 second cooldown is op man. You don't need to get amazing spells when you are stealing a new small stun every 5 seconds.

I guess, it doesn't matter when you're crushing anyway, but it becomes a way better item when there's some good ultis to steal.

EGM DUNK

It was all worth it.

6-1-12 Rubick, what a player.

I'm not going to bet on any team until serious tournaments start rolling out, there's always a chance a team is going to clown it up right now. TI qualifiers will be a good one.

Razzer

I think a lot of future growth is going to be dependent on how good user made custom game modes are.

I think without them Dota could get to 1 million concurrent at it's absolute peak. With them, who knows how high the ceiling is. Although this number is assuming Dota 2 never takes off in china like Dota did.

Top Bottom