• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Mine. I actually like half of these. The others .. Not so much

GQxsy9k.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if the loading screens is just going to be a bunch of the official art Valve already did for heroes, or if there will be some new stuff.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh my, I just noticed something. Traders are dumping items onto the market in mass.A lot of stuff is diving in price.

Oh my, I just noticed something. Traders are dumping items onto the market in mass.A lot of stuff is diving in price.

They see the tsunami of free immortal items coming. It's the auspicious thing all over again.

Also rosh timer was changed and it's to what I said it should have been when they patched in that window anyway. Just show the whole thing and put the time where it would be.

iACmitq.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
ilSsbtPHKhrdj.png

This is pretty much Least Played, except for Naga, TA and Sven.

Ok going to buy this, see what heroes I get. Frankly I am ok with everything. I just don't play Io, Invoker and Meepo, but I needed a reason to practice with them anyway.

EDIT: Mwuah, kind of boring.

8GqLO.jpg

Usobuko

Banned
Valve is making a killing on this compendium, like always. Kinda wish they give 33% or 40% to the prize pool instead. I know last year was 25% but it's always nice to support the professional players consider many of them was supporting the competitive scene before having any respectable wages/sponsors.

JustinBB7

Not that much into Dota anymore, I watch big events like Starladder and stuff but I barely play anymore.

But Compedium sounds pretty great, so I'll buy that and play my heroes and get some points. International is always hype.

Nymerio

I would like to see Dota 2 versions of popular twitch emotes like Riki doing Kappa and for them to be available for muted people on the chat wheel. I'm sure they would use them fair and reasonably.

I'd like to see messages with insults or whining replaced by emotes, but without the original poster seeing the change.

Darkroronoa

I wanted for some time to try dota 2 again,i liked it but i only have 50 hours played because cs:go got my esports time ,so i started the download after all this hype.

I think i should also buy the compendium to make it more fun but the price is just a bit more expensive than i would like, why 7.2€ and not 5€ valve? :p

Zeknurn

@v1lat
CIS-HUB for TI4 qualifications will be hosted by CyberArena in Kiev
All games will be casted by @v1lat , @Casperenush @Versuta_ @MistaFaker @AdekvatTV @GodHunt_sltv & @LighTofHeaveNX

EU Hub vs CIS Hub needs to happen in some way.

Usobuko

Banned
I wanted for some time to try dota 2 again,i liked it but i only have 50 hours played because cs:go got my esports time ,so i started the download after all this hype.

I think i should also buy the compendium to make it more fun but the price is just a bit more expensive than i would like, why 7.2€ and not 5€ valve? :p

I don't think you need the compendium to make it more fun.

But yes, it's hype. Biggest dota event of the year, just try to catch the matches and see if you really like it.

Darkroronoa

I don't think you need the compendium to make it more fun.

But yes, it's hype. Biggest dota event of the year, just try to catch the matches and see if you really like it.

Last years international was the first time that i actually watched others play competitive, i played league of legends for months but i never watched a single match (well i watched guides and a few clips here and there but not streams etc).
But i watched the whole final of the international and a few parts of the other matches, it was really fun, i was surprised because tbh i dont really like esports.
So this year i want to watch it more closely, thats why i think compendium will make it more fun :D

After 3 matches of Ranked I think I'm going back to casual, it's been the most insufferable pit of assholes. I don't think I'll even stick around for 7 more games to find out my MMR, because I realized that I'm probably pretty bad and don't really care to quantify it.

Top Bottom