• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Razzer

Holy Crap!

Those Stretch goals!

That paying for points!

That Arcana Vote!

Those heroes Satch has to play!

Compendium = bought, along with a C9 pennant cus why not.

Time to explore mah book.

Oh and would a thread on Gaming side be a good thing? Some people who play but don't hang out here might wanna get this as early as possible for the battle point booster etc, and it's just good to let people know.

kvk1

I just woke up to the compendium in-client.

Didn't check any forums or anything.

It's like Christmas morning.

Edit: They really outdid themselves. It looks brilliant.

spk

I see people talking about the "next" arcana vote. Has there been one already? The stretch goal 3 hasn't been reached yet

Gowans

Holy Crap!

Those Stretch goals!

That paying for points!

That Arcana Vote!

Those heroes Satch has to play!

Compendium = bought, along with a C9 pennant cus why not.

Time to explore mah book.

Oh and would a thread on Gaming side be a good thing? Some people who play but don't hang out here might wanna get this as early as possible for the battle point booster etc, and it's just good to let people know.

Yeah a gaming side thread would be really helpful

So I think my plan for the 10 heroes is to get wins for all the supports and then re-roll my hard carries and hope to get more supports. Trying to get a win with Morphling solo que, in my tier, would probably make me quit the game.

Razzer

Fave Team: C9

Fave Player: SingSing (<3)

All-Star Match: EGM, SingSing, Kuroky, IceIceIce, Burning

Mushi, Arteezy, Vanskor, Fear, Aui_2000

Aww Yiss.

spk

And the thread about the compendium on the main gaming forum is about how valve are locking up modes :/

Well they're also essentially kickstarting cosmetics and this year people can just dump cash into Valve's hands by buying "points" to level up, so, yeah I see why it rubs people the wrong way

elyetis

I hope there's limited options, I don't want no Pudge. We need a Shadow Fiend or Templar Assassin arcana in our lives.
As much as I don't like the idea of yet another pudge hat, I think it would be 'unfair' not to allow vote for every hero.
A shadow Fiend/Nevermore arcana would mean the arcana wouln't be released before TI6, need time to get it's rework done, I mean we only heard of it around TI3.

Acinixys

Well they're also essentially kickstarting cosmetics and this year people can just dump cash into Valve's hands by buying "points" to level up, so, yeah I see why it rubs people the wrong way

Dota 2 to implement the LoL method of paywalls confirmed

Gowans

I can see that too but the focus on holding a game mode hostage as that thread is inferring seems like a stretch to me.

Demoli

So, how do you get a battle point booster from the conpendium? I've filled everything in and still got nothing.

Edit, nvm, its automathic

Kreunt

Banned
rpfdhd3.png

not bad

dmshaposv

Guys im level 7 on my compendium and while i got the bird courier thing, i havent got a single battle booster.

Has anyone else got theirs?

Ultimatum

Banned
Valve need to increase the portion of the money going to teams after 4 mil

if valve get 75% of 6 mil I hope they die

decent prizes I guess, kind of light on items but whatever

I think the animations should stay, but then they can't milk us for ti5

dmshaposv

So i take it u ppl havent got your battle boosters yet?

Its weird the kunkka parrot u get instantly but the booster (an earlier goal) u dont get that.

Ultimatum

Banned
So i take it u ppl havent got your battle boosters yet?

Its weird the kunkka parrot u get instantly but the booster (an earlier goal) u dont get that.

when you play a game it just shows your compendium level where it normally shows boosters and you get the appropriate % increase

My vote for a tidehunter arcana is entirely wasted, we all know pudge is going to win, they should have just made the goal for a pudge arcana. They probably already even have one made...

Top Bottom