• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Man, there are going to be some super confused people when that arcana comes out and they have to buy it instead of getting it with the compendium

Also welcome back to Reddit Matt! ...sort of

NBtoaster

I have the compedium, and activated, but it doesn't show me owning one at the start of the match or having a battle bonus. And I can't find anywhere to vote on stuff. And why do people who aren't level 9 have the purple heal effect?

Ultimatum

Banned
pudge already has his shitty arcana wannabe sets he should be excluded

2aoxaT3.jpg

easy

only weak hero is qop but should be ok

dorkimoe

the kunka courier levels up, picture are on cyborgmatts stuff

after you get level 2 how long before you get the battle bonus? or is it just automatically activated?

and where do you vote for the arcana?

Mohasus

the kunka courier levels up, picture are on cyborgmatts stuff

after you get level 2 how long before you get the battle bonus? or is it just automatically activated?

and where do you vote for the arcana?

The BP bonus is automatic.

Everything on the market is so cheap now, if I had more money on my wallet I'd buy sets for heroes I don't even play.

dorkimoe

^thanks

time to work on my heroes

i got morphling in my pool :( i cant play him

what about the immortal treasure sets? It says you get stuff instantly? I unlocked the treasure sets and dont have them?

traveler

Not Wario
2/3 Arcanas have been core. Vote support, people.

Without any data or gauge on the community's (other than pudge popularity) votes, kind of impossible to feel like you're doing anything other than throwing your vote away.

Voting Rubick. Custom spell effects for every stolen ultimate? Yes, please.

Razzer

Windrunner down boys

Things I learnt:

Hold onto shackle for the opportune moment, don't blow it on the first hero you see. Got a shackle on pudge and legion in the final fight that did a lot of work thanks to this.

Hook range is huuuuge.

Having your hex arrive literally as the fight breaks out is hella convenient.

Top Bottom