• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

1395873798078.png

traveler

Not Wario
I'd vote Invoker. Yeah, he has actual decent sets already as opposed to many of the heroes, but at least there's a lot of room to do something cool with his arcana.

My faves for this- Zeus, Timbersaw, and Disruptor- don't have a snowball's chance in hell, but I'm still holding on to my vote in case it seems like Rubick might actually get the support. He would be top pick.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Yuck at all of those except maybe Mirana, I'm going to just desperately vote for TA, I'm not compromising.

I might compromise for WR but that's it.

WR #1 spot.

This game from last night...people seem to hate carry WR. I was 10 - 2 until the entire enemy team decided to ignore my team and focus solely on destroying me.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/651813326

I'd vote Invoker. Yeah, he has actual decent sets already as opposed to many of the heroes, but at least there's a lot of room to do something cool with his arcana.
Invoker's could be super awesome if they do some really cool stuff with the spell effects and something like make his clothes change depending on what instances he has... There are tons of options for invoker.

But I wouldn't want to get rid of my sexy hair for him though :(

Helmholtz

Does anyone know if the immortal items you get from the compendium will be all new, or will you have a chance at getting any immortal item that's already out, like dragonclaw hook?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I haven't gone carry WR yet but I'd definitely get Aghs, Mjollnir and BKB(or at least Linkens).

I'll try this next time.

I found out quick in the late game that the build I went with fell off quick. Unless I had Focus Fire, I was pretty useless.

shira

Does anyone know if the immortal items you get from the compendium will be all new, or will you have a chance at getting any immortal item that's already out, like dragonclaw hook?

Should be alll new.

The definition of Immortal is they won't ever drop again in the future.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
I found that post on Reddit amusing:

"It took 2 months and 20 days for us to do it last year. We did in 9 hours what before took over 80 days."

Top Bottom