• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
qZxBYvP.jpg

XiUu7T1.jpg

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
That was some felony level shit right there. Dondo Puck is too stronk.

centaur was going to make waves and be op and shit then his ult got nerf'd and he made it like all of 3 pro games then disappeared

and now hes backkkkkk

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Funn1k is the cure for cancer

First Centaur pick for Navi ever in a pro game if that stat was accurate. Funn1k seemed right at home with him.

Quesa

I'd use livestreamer if I didn't have to invoke some arcane sorcery to figure out what I'm supposed to install to get it.

Sibylus

Banned
I give up. Futzing with python script after python script, until I stumbled onto the github installer, can't figure out how to use the prog either through explorer or the command line or whathaveyou. Contact me when someone writes a guide for this thing written for fucking humans.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I give up. Futzing with python script after python script, until I stumbled onto the github installer, can't figure out how to use the prog either through explorer or the command line or whathaveyou. Contact me when someone writes a guide for this thing written for fucking humans.

Thanks, so this should be Slardar first, and then the traditional ones.
Only if he's good with slardar.

Tiny and ck work sooooo well I'd do that first so you can really get the rhythm down on your end for wisp.

I forgot if you wanna do stupid shit something like Riki works pretty well.

Calidor

It always kind of bothers me that Dota casters don't ever dress up more. Sloppy T-shirts and whatever hoodie you rolled out of bed in seems to be standard dress code for these guys. Looks very unprofessional. Don't even get me started on that hippie ass dreadlock kid. Every time I see his face on a stream I want to punch it. Almost every time I turn on a big LoL tournament final I see guys dressed up like legitimate, contact sport announcers. Why can't we do that?

now kids, get off that old man's lawn.

seriously, they are not Bloomberg... considering their audience and content, I don't see a problem.

The dread kid though, it's gross and I also want to shave that fucking head

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well, they got Loda.

I'd say it was worth it.

Top Bottom