• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Wierd, stream has actually been consistent for me for the last 10 mins. Have you guys tried watching it from the joindota website (or would that not make a difference?).

aeolist

Banned
Wierd, stream has actually been consistent for me for the last 10 mins. Have you guys tried watching it from the joindota website (or would that not make a difference?).

tried that and the dm site directly. changing resolution does nothing, it hitches up and jumps around every 5 seconds

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
You guys should really use Livestreamer, no issues for the stream at all for me.

manfestival

blink dagger wins games, also I thought ursa was supposed to not be a top choice for teams considering that he can be kited. Na'vi's team is so unfair with all that push. Would phonix have been a good counter pick here?

Demoli

Daily motion is jsut fine in Europe, Twitch is the real offender here. I can barely watch twitch on low settings and i can watch dailymotion 100% fine in HD

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
How is this game still going?! All dat push and somehow they're taking shitty engagements.

Navi needs to learn to rat.

Radec

These 2 are the best when fighting each other.

So many close kills of Navi that will seriously hurt them but ends up alive.

Anno

Holy shit what a game. Also DM runs pretty well on mobile surprisingly. Can't wait to get home and watch in client though.

Top Bottom