• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

manfestival

That furion sprout singel handedly won Na'Vi the game, great play by Kuroky

yeah pretty much the sprout blocked everyone off which allowed for alliance to get pinned down. That was such a great game.
It totally could have used twitch chat madness for extra fun and excitement.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
The best part about Lumi and Tobi together is that they both get so hyped and feed off each other.

Good to see Tobi has the patience to allow Lumi to do some play by play as well when things are looking big.

Love the duo. #roadtoTI4GrandFinals

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Pumped it up to 720p now...so far so good on DM...

Daily motion is jsut fine in Europe, Twitch is the real offender here. I can barely watch twitch on low settings and i can watch dailymotion 100% fine in HD

I am having a lot of problems here with the stream (Netherlands), really bothered they did not use Twitch.

And that was an amazing first game.

Valve needs to incentivise support in some way, in my opinion. Too many games I'm finding support characters refusing to buy wards, upgrade courier et cetera. Or even the worst player, first to die refusing. I'm losing a handful of my pub games because of this. I don't care if it even on a meta level, buy wards and get a chance to get a cosmetic.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It always kind of bothers me that Dota casters don't ever dress up more. Sloppy T-shirts and whatever hoodie you rolled out of bed in seems to be standard dress code for these guys. Looks very unprofessional. Don't even get me started on that hippie ass dreadlock kid. Every time I see his face on a stream I want to punch it. Almost every time I turn on a big LoL tournament final I see guys dressed up like legitimate, contact sport announcers. Why can't we do that?

Jokab

Valve needs to incentivise support in some way, in my opinion. Too many games I'm finding support characters refusing to buy wards, upgrade courier et cetera. Or even the worst player, first to die refusing. I'm losing a handful of my pub games because of this. I don't care if it even on a meta level, buy wards and get a chance to get a cosmetic.
What I've found is that the best way to get support stuff is to do it yourself. Even decent supporting when the other team isn't doing it will win games. I've mostly resorted to playing only support these days, and I'm doing pretty well. 85% win rate with CM, that hero is OP.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
God dammit I missed the first game as I was uploading my dazzurl Set :(
637x358.resizedimage

Daily motion plz, have mercy on my viewing experience BibleThump

aeolist

Banned
can someone using livestreamer copy/paste the command line arguments they are using to make this stream work? it won't run for me and the site has just died again now that the match has started

Top Bottom