• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The_Reflex.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's fucking always s4, Akke, or EGM.

To the guy who wondered if Puck will get ever get buffed, this is why he won't. He is top tier in competitive play and has been top tier for ages.

Puck + Teamwork = OP

KingKong

It's fucking always s4, Akke, or EGM.

To the guy who wondered if Puck will get ever get buffed, this is why he won't. He is top tier in competitive play and has been top tier for ages.

Puck + Teamwork = OP

he seems perfectly balanced to me. and so fun to play

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
zyori's a good commentator and you don't have to see his hair during the match

get the fuck over it

Not to join the Zyori hate-train he's been getting lately, but I don't think it's a stretch to say he's pretty much the weakest "pro caster" in all aspects of the game: commentary, analysis, camera control, hair...

It's not like he's trash, but I wouldn't say he's good, either.

Just needs more time.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
zyori's a good commentator and you don't have to see his hair during the match

get the fuck over it

Ok, Zyori's mom. Tell your shitty kid to get a haircut, he looks like a moron.

Idk about Aliiances draft. They've got some silences, disables, slows, but no stuns.

And Navi's got some serious damage, with no one to tank on the side of alliance. I think this is one is going to end it.

Alliance is going to have to gank HARD if they want to win, imo.

bounchfx

Jesus we doing s&m fantasy shit now bounch?

honestly I think he did a great job with the concept. I love it, and it looks fun to make. I can understand why people might be turned off, it's a very 'love it or hate it' type of set. I'm planning on doing some styles for it so it's not as 'out there' with the shit coming off of his body for those who want him a bit sleeker. I didn't expect such a divided reaction though, that's for sure.

also remember I don't do the designs, I do the 3d hehe. but I am more than open to passing along feedback if you have any!

<3

Top Bottom