• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

LD & Fear will be casting Liquid v Revenge

I think it loads into the first live game and cycles through the remaining games once that's over. I haven't tried it myself

Damnit man When is fear coming back to play?

Another request for my best friend cybormatt: How about an ongamers exclusive interview with fear? I'm sure you've probably already tried. But it would awesome.

Suggestion for questions, when are you coming back? Will you be 100% for TI? How do you feel about EG giving you a free ride to the biggest tournament in esports? Are you better than mason?

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
James is ok, tobi tho... I sometimes feel like tobi himself does not control what comes out of his mouth.

he just gets excited I think and then forgets his mouth to brain gate. He's genuine though. I like the guy. He's so dedicated to DOTA its amazing to see. I love passionate people and he is definitely a passionate person about dota2.

SamVimes

he just gets excited I think and then forgets his mouth to brain gate. He's genuine though. I like the guy. He's so dedicated to DOTA its amazing to see. I love passionate people and he is definitely a passionate person about dota2.

Aussie bias
emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png

kvk1

Probably a good idea to ban Clock against SNA.

Mike's been playing nothing but that hero for the past month or so.

shira

I think my guide for the NA hub is to just ride Synderen for whatever game he's casting.
Sticking with BTS2 I think. It's been good so far.

some gg's coming up regardless of who is casting, I think Sun/Syn are taking a break after

Code:
                                          PDT    EST      GMT     CEST    SGT   AEST
Liquid	vs.	 Revenge		11:40	14:40	18:40	20:40	02:40	04:40	

SNA    	vs.	 Liquid	         	13:00	16:00	20:00	22:00	04:00	06:00

Revenge	vs.	 SNA		       14:20	17:20	21:20	23:20	05:20	07:20	

NAR	vs.	 Revenge		15:40	18:40	22:40	00:40	06:40	08:40	

Liquid	vs.	 NAR		       17:00	20:00	00:00	02:00	08:00	10:00

2013 compendium is going for $55 right now. It's even sold for as high as $68. I think I might buy an extra 2014 compendium and just stash it to see how high it goes.

traveler

Not Wario
Does multitwitch work for compendium views? If all 4 channels are showing 4 different games, do I get credit for watching all of them?

mfaex

Does multitwitch work for compendium views? If all 4 channels are showing 4 different games, do I get credit for watching all of them?

Didn't for me. In game you can connect to a game and immediately leave and get a view. Don't have to stay.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think it may actually be a function of the chat room and not the actual video stream, so I want to say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom