• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbd23

So, do I watch Liquid vs Revenge, or the train wreck that will be Ehug vs SotP?

Collector item. Some people want 1 of everything.

eHug is garbage and I couldnt get my bet in for this match. sad face.

revenge/liquid might be interesting

traveler

Not Wario
Twitch chat never ceases to creep me out. I dunno what I was expecting. It's literally the exact same thing every time a girl is on cam.

ViviOggi

I don't know why people even bother typing in twitch chat. It's nearly impossible to have any type of feedback in dialogue..

STOP with the copypastas, it was funny when there were, maybe, two going around. Now it's actually inhibiting this community's ability to have meaningful discussion about the game. So just stop, this series is about DOTA GAMES, and the games come FIRST.

KingKong

STOP with the copypastas, it was funny when there were, maybe, two going around. Now it's actually inhibiting this community's ability to have meaningful discussion about the game. So just stop, this series is about DOTA GAMES, and the games come FIRST.

Are LoL streams like this too? When I watch Dark Souls 2 streams (which only get a couple of thousand viewers to be fair), the chat is fine

Finalow

Are LoL streams like this too? When I watch Dark Souls 2 streams (which only get a couple of thousand viewers to be fair), the chat is fine
twitch chat without copypastas isn't a good twitch chat. a proper chat? Lol, go on irc or something for that crap.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Does multitwitch work for compendium views? If all 4 channels are showing 4 different games, do I get credit for watching all of them?

I don't think the streams are linked to count towards your Steam account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom