• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

traveler

Not Wario
Yeah, if Fear can't perform for EG; get him on the panels. Pretty solid caster.

Are there any relatively even games on? I've been following SNA and Liquid, and these matches don't feel remotely close.

khdTJAx.png

kvk1

Na'Vi is in their pre-TI peak-crap form.

So bad that I feel they might actually take the Aegis this year.

mephesta

Stupid question time! Will I have to buy an e-ticket to watch TI4 live on stream? I cannot remember if they did that in previous years or not. I remember getting an in-game item a while ago that gave me a ticket to the TI3 stuff that I could re-watch, or maybe I am making that up. Obviously, I am pretty new to the esports stuff.

Stupid question time! Will I have to buy an e-ticket to watch TI4 live on stream? I cannot remember if they did that in previous years or not. I remember getting an in-game item a while ago that gave me a ticket to the TI3 stuff that I could re-watch, or maybe I am making that up. Obviously, I am pretty new to the esports stuff.

Streams are always free to watch, TI4 is free to watch in game as well

mfaex

No you don't have to pay to watch TI games on stream or in game.

TI4 is free to watch in the client

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If League ever stole the Compendium idea from Valve, they'd probably get like 100 million dollars. League fans are crazy.
I'd be very surprised if Riot doesn't take note of this. Crowdfunding competition is an extremely lucrative strategy, and benefits all involved.

Vade

Gofu are you suppose to have a terrible time if you are 1v1 verse a clock as lifestealer because cogs are good? It seems that clock as the advantage at least till 6.

I'd be very surprised if Riot doesn't take note of this. Crowdfunding competition is an extremely lucrative strategy, and benefits all involved.
No flamerino but I wouldn't. They seem very slow to the draw. Big ships hard to turn and all that I guess.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I assume the biggest obstacle would be the lack of infrastructure to handle something like the compendium. I don't know how robust the Leeg client is but its miles behind Steam.

shira

But does Riot have that Steam Market side business? Can they offer immortal skins and such? I think a lot of those high level compendiums are item sellers unloading keys and stockpiling items.

Gofu are you suppose to have a terrible time if you are 1v1 verse a clock as lifestealer because cogs are good? It seems that clock as the advantage at least till 6.

Clock wrecks melee heroes in lane. Lifestealer is pretty decent with dealing with him in the mid game though.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Fuck, SyndereN's eating of that burger is making me hungry

EDIT: " how is it even possible to era to become so fat in a month lol"

twitch is so mean XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom