• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spk

LD & Fear will be casting Liquid v Revenge

So how does autospectate work if there are games going on concurrently? Can anyone confirm that the script is actually working?

I think it loads into the first live game and cycles through the remaining games once that's over. I haven't tried it myself

Quesa

So how does autospectate work if there are games going on concurrently? Can anyone confirm that the script is actually working?

It does. It will direct you to the game that started earliest, I believe.

Also, I'm having a redirect issue where I want to check to see if my twitch is synced to Steam, but it keeps redirecting me to to justin.tv. Not sure how to fix this.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
So the news I had was Hippie was gonna be casting, which is coolio for him.

If you have legit feedback pass it on to me.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Not really.

FqutiFa.png

:/

Fix it Matt

its about creep equilibrium. If your lane is pushing out, and you have zoned out the enemy, you creep pull.

You wanna be able to double/back pull when you are unable to stack effectively or for more jungle gold. Radiant is much easier than dire. I had to do a bunch of bot games to get the timing right with different neutrals and creep aggro.
zoning out the enemy from your jungle is pretty important. dont leave your carry unless its safe, and warn them before you pull so they can get back in time.

All the scenarios you listed are correct depending on the situation. like if you are offensive tri or if you have a pretty passive enemy offlaner 1 is good.

Here is a really good video I was in as I was getting coached on the #5 in a tri vs tri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ30wD4Mnm4

Thanks, that's a huge help!

Wes

venison crêpe
It's like I'm watching the bits that didn't make the final cut of episodes from The Real World.

kvk1

NA Hub has the #loveofthegame advantage so far.

This is more Big Brother than Dota 2 right now.

Real talk.

James comes off as a dick to me a lot of the time. I opened it then closed it a min later when he was giving Sheever shit for posting match schedules

Yeah, he is. Still he's awesome because he can take what he dishes out.

Part of why I like him.

Lost almost all of my placement matches and got 2778 for my MMR, that's very...average, right? Atleast now I know, I suppose

Who's the girl sitting next to sheever on the GD stream?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Lost almost all of my placement matches and got 2778 for my MMR, that's very...average, right? Atleast now I know, I suppose

Who's the girl sitting next to sheever on the GD stream?
Reddit and that opt in bot polled/surveyed at 3700 being 50%, but I wouldn't be surprised if 3k-3300 was 50%.

Artanisix

~*GO SNA*~

Is the prize pool split the same as it was last year? IE 1st gets 50% of the pool, 7th/8th get 1.5%, ect?

Hope not. Hope we get a better distribution this time, if just to support the "Top 16" teams.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is the prize pool split the same as it was last year? IE 1st gets 50% of the pool, 7th/8th get 1.5%, ect?

No one knows, considering the size of the prize pool now.

I hope Valve tosses the lower tier teams a bone and creates more prize slots, or distributes it evenly across the board.

It would really suck if they frontload all of it for Navi/DK/EG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom