• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

ibsZeGk07VkzQj.gif

Lotto

New goals are exactly what I expected them to be, not really significant but still something neat as the prize pool still grows. I for one am pretty relieved. I think it's gonna slow down to a crawl and I couldn't care less if it doesn't hit those goals.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ok I is AC a legit build on a sniper who has phase and MoM or is this sniper I played with an idiot

Idiot.

Doesn't even make sense. The aura goes to waste on him because he's 1000 range away from everyone else.

BHK3

Banned
Ok is AC a legit build on a sniper who has phase and MoM or is this sniper I played with an idiot

Idiot, attack speed decrease is worthless, armour increase is pointless and the aura isn't even near his teammates. Unless he's meta and uses manta to carry the aura over to him team while he shoots from 1000 units away, in that case you should commend him.

Ultimatum

Banned
I wish there was another legit esports company that could compete with valve

if valve can make this much money with so little effort, imagine how much a real company could make

Tobe

the final stretch goal shoudlve been peru's own server. we would reach the goal within minutes. (can they realistically do it? i mean another south american server?)

Metrotab

Banned
Pretty sure most compendium goals were either on their to-do list already, or ideas that have been floating around in the player community. It's more of a 'sneak preview' than anything else.

Kinda silly to complain about the extra stuff you're getting with the extra stuff anyhow.

Animal

Banned
Guys is it normal to see underscored placeholder text (ex: ATTACK_RANGED_CARRY) in character descriptions and a couple of other places in the game client?

dorkimoe

New stretch goals are up. They are stupid IMO. The a-z thing is cool. The rest suck

They should do 20 million goal - hl3 trailer and release date. See how quickly that would work

Ultimatum

Banned
the final stretch goal shoudlve been peru's own server. we would reach the goal within minutes. (can they realistically do it? i mean another south american server?)

it's definitely possible, the only issue is determining which countries are worth investing servers in. 3rd world countries have poor routing which means your servers won't be useful for all of SA.

Quesa

Here's a stretch goal for you -- how about they let us vote on cosmetics in the workshop and they actually make it into the game the day or week after we say they're good and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom