• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risible

so im 29...
Do age really matter when u play this game?
Hupsel said were Jurassic Dota lol

Do you feel the old age kick in and hinder you?

also .. how can i get an Artificer brand? I looked on the market and i cant find any.

I'm just under a month shy of 50 and play. Yes, it will hinder you. You'll most likely not be able to compete at high MMR. Then again, I'm super-ADD and have problems multi-tasking, so you might do better. I've got 1,000 games to my name and am only around a 2600 MMR. Still, it's fun to play regardless. And by fun to play I mean 50% of the time you will hate Valve's guts for the matchmaking system they have going on. :)

Hupsel

Found a good Dota 2 review on Steam: "Causes anxiety problems, low self esteem, Tourette's syndrome, mood swings, Bipolar disorder, breakdown of relationships, raging erections, racism. Would definitely recommend"

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I still find it odd there is a new Stretch Goal every 400k except at $6.4 Million. Most of the Stretch Goals are nice, but the Favorite Hero Challenge sounds really weird to me, I don't get whats it supposed to be (Why is it Favorite Hero if you are to play your least played heroes?). Also, having the "Its in the Bag" taunt be at $10 Million is really odd, since the thing is already in the game. Maybe Valve wants to give all the heroes an animation to go with it.

The stretch goals could've gone from bad to amazing if the final one wasn't such ass. Why would anyone want to reach that? I guess the 6M one was of a similar nature.

shira

BhurnXm.png

Looks like LGD, DT, and HGT are locks for top 3.

CIS has a rough road. They need to beat LGD and or DT with a freebie vs CNB

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yeah but like 15 years younger.

You're like the teen comedy remake of Game of Thrones: Highschool of Ice and Fire.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The sequel, then, College of Ice and Fire.

Rizzi

I just had my first "good" match. I picked Vengeful Spirit and followed one of the community guides.
I don't like how people can just leave the game though. That's kinda weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom