• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Whatever man. 9.9 times out of 10 I'm above all the adolescent bullshit in Twitch chat, but Sheever's mile long, glistening, pasty white legs are driving me wild.

I guess that's the reason for the scandalous outfit, because she's wearing a dress meant to fit a girl half her height

What's the reason for the resurgence of morphling? Wasn't he the most prominent hero at TI2?

Zeth

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
◄ ▲▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
► ▼Sorry, I've dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►
▼ ► ▼ ◄ ◄ ▲▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄
▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Ah, that moment when the enemy has taken all your T1s and your T2s, and even managed to delay your Radiance to 28 minutes, but you Spectre ult into them, get a triple kill, and watch them scatter like panicked rabbits.

Good for the soul

Messiah

Guys, carry Visage is super legit:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/673832631

zy7w83j.png

Compendium sales really seem to have slowed to a crawl since we met the last main stretch goal.

Hopefully we get something tonight to try and get some life back into it.

Anony

i have a duplicate lina announcer
does anyone have something they'd like to trade for it? another female announcer perhaps?

kvk1

Currently spectating a Nature's Prophet TP'ing into opposition base from the start of the game and intentionally feeding.

First page of live games.

Ranked.

Dota.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Honestly there's just no fucking point to trying to play support when you solo queue. No team ever takes advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom