• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

Ehhhh i don't like armlet on sven, sure you get more damage in theory but drums gives you a little more of everything specially mana which you really need, the move speed buff combined with your warcry also makes chasing down fools or escaping much easier.
Btw what's your build? i always maxed stun first and i used to max cleave second, i think maxing your warcry second is much better than cleave since the armor you get makes you even more tankier, you get 16 extra armor! Thats huge in early team fights.

I'm not the right person to ask for advice. but I think the best is 3/0/2 and then maybe get 1 in cleave before maxing out the stun then warcry. Maybe go 3/1/1 if you want to push the towers or farm jungle early.

I don't know if anybody else will agree but armlet is just really cost effective on Sven. 2700g and at lvl 11 gives you like +250 damage when activated under ulti?

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Satch: We can't do this, its not right!

Gexecuter: Your mouth says no but your body says yes, you're such a tease Satch!

Satch: *blushes¨*

Yes i inserted myself into a fan fic oh god what i have done

Kade

"You know Thackerinho, guinea pig is an aphrodisiac. Why don't you have some? No, there's nothing in it. Just good old cuy."

Satch: We can't do this, its not right!

Gexecuter: Your mouth says no but your body says yes, you're such a tease Satch!

Satch: *blushes¨*

Yes i inserted myself into a fan fic oh god what i have done

She's not coming back after this.

Razzer

I was trying to be think of something clever then i realized i don't actually know anything you, also i'm a lazy fuck *shrugs*

Razzer is a she? Well hello there *tightens tie¨*

He meant Satch.

I was having innocent fun with puns then you guys just went for it, oh well.

Artanisix

"1.09 inches"

"You know why they call me Milk?"

"Gentle Rodriguez gets a rough lesson"

I'm so so sorry.

drHst8X.png

Hupsel

First time I had really bad lag playing from Rio de Janeiro... :( damnit... screen actually froze for two full minutes near the end of the game and I didnt even get dced... weird.

And glad to see Steve in the epic Star Wars thread

Artanisix

LB1cOw3.png

Pro and I have been testing out a new strategy that revolves around using Lich as a solo pusher in the top lane while I roam around as the Peppermint Butler to keep the enemy away from our towers. It's been working pretty well, although the combined power of Ice King + Jake the Dog is INCREDIBLY difficult to stall, as their combined hitpoints is rather significant. Luckily with the Flame Princess, we have enough DPS to tear through their defenses with her conflagrate passive ability. I've tried searching up the game on adventuretimebuff to link you guys the replay but it hasn't appeared there yet, sorry. We're hoping to take this strategy to the top of the leaderboards though.

Honestly the only real threat to this is the Lemongrab + Magic Man combo. Luckily they didn't draft into that.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
LB1cOw3.png

Pro and I have been testing out a new strategy that revolves around using Lich as a solo pusher in the top lane while I roam around as the Peppermint Butler to keep the enemy away from our towers. It's been working pretty well, although the combined power of Ice King + Jake the Dog is INCREDIBLY difficult to stall, as their combined hitpoints is rather significant. Luckily with the Flame Princess, we have enough DPS to tear through their defenses with her conflagrate passive ability. I've tried searching up the game on adventuretimebuff to link you guys the replay but it hasn't appeared there yet, sorry. We're hoping to take this strategy to the top of the leaderboards though.

Honestly the only real threat to this is the Lemongrab + Magic Man combo. Luckily they didn't draft into that.
Magic Man is such a douchebag, I just go full DEEPS on him.
Push is real in this game too.
Peppermint is a bastard.

Do you find rushing mid to be the best way to gain an advantage?

Ketch

Hey guys. Games are starting! Dota games! That's what we're here to talk about.... Dota games and not fucked up shit.

DreamTime vs CIS Gaming

sephi22

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262027325&searchtext=

The Gyrotechnics set, which was added into the game files during New Bloom, just had ability icons added into the workshop 2 days ago. Similar to loading screens, this is an indicator that this set is going to hit the store soon.

Curiously though, there's an Alliance Gyro set in the workshop with custom ability icons, which I assumed would be a no brainer to add into the store, but with Valve requesting ability icons or Gyrotechnic, perhaps we will get our first hero with 2 different sets with custom ability icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom