• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

Compendium sales have slowed to 1% of what they were it seems

Guess people want their shit now before they consider dropping any more cash

Ultimatum

Banned
tier 2 chinese dota is seriously the worst dota to watch, SEA has been the best qualifiers so far by a mile

please black choose a fun carry like ember

also, if these teams only siege when they have buy back then why isn't necrophos more popular

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the casters saying it in almost every match.

lol when has a caster ever said "they'll win if they buy Vlads"

Ketch

The chinese teams are are really good, but I think this strategy of trying to stretch the game out is not going to do well at the big show vs the better western teams.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
tier 2 chinese dota is seriously the worst dota to watch, SEA has been the best qualifiers so far by a mile

please black choose a fun carry like ember

also, if these teams only siege when they have buy back then why isn't necrophos more popular

eu qualifier is probably going to be the best

or at least i hope

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think EU should be great, you got a good amount of CIS who are always fun to watch. Also, the games shouldn't lag.

I think EU should be great, you got a good amount of CIS who are always fun to watch. Also, the games shouldn't lag.

NsTzgDk.png

yeah these are going to be the best, mostly for the fact that most people have heard of a good number of these teams

ive never heard of team coast tho

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
NsTzgDk.png

yeah these are going to be the best, mostly for the fact that most people have heard of a good number of these teams

ive never heard of team coast tho

Coast is Monomaniac with a sponsor. They are that newer team that has had pretty good performance in the last two months. They came in 2nd during the Fragbite Masters losing to Rox.kis,

Valve should make a Spectre announcer to commemorate these games.

I haven't heard of any secret goal, but it is a bit odd there is nothing at 6.4 Mill, when every other $400k increment has something.
Probably because they thought that a 400k increase from the 6M was too little to warrant a new goal. It'd be more odd if there was nothing at 7.2 or 7.6

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Probably because they thought having a stretch goal after just a 400k increase from the 6M was too little. It'd be more odd if there was nothing at 7.2 or 7.6

I think they honestly just don't want to have to come up with another goal, and they want the Daily Challenge to be the next thing they implement. They likely know just when they should hit the 6.8 Mill, and will give us the feature on Monday.

Conceptor

I gotta say Draskyl and Waga make a good casting duo. I must have missed something though - why did they both shave their heads?

Also 0/0/0 KOTL in a losing game, wot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom