• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypogs

Maledict is such a scary spell when you have someone to help you set it up.

I forget to use it a lot and but when I do it's usually worthwhile. There's something satisfying about getting a kill even after the enemy has barely escaped. It's why I love Veno so much as well.

Shinypogs

Only two more SNA games and then I can rest and go to Tim hortons. Tomorrow I need to get donuts and coffee before the games.

shira

Demon just got a triple kill as KOTL

yb9wB54.gif

Jimmy doing work

Hylian7

Batrider has been the best hero in the game for a looong time, geez.

Edit: Aw, didn't know Fear was on the NA Hub. I was listening to Dad and Pajkatt casting.
They nerf Bat every patch and he STILL gets picked.

I swear they could half the Batgrabber's duration and he would STILL get picked.

inkls

Someone will find a way, even if it means picking Earth Spirit (who will get enabled in CM in the same patch) to kick/pull him in.

Yeah, heroes that require another hero to be able to accomplish its job usually are picked alot competitively.

And it doesn't make the draft predictable or easily bannable.

Hylian7

Yeah, heroes that require another hero to be able to accomplish its job usually are picked alot competitively.

And it doesn't make the draft predictable or easily bannable.
I wasn't serious in that example, but just saying that they would still probably pick Bat and get Force Staff or something.

inkls

I wasn't serious in that example, but just saying that they would still probably pick Bat and get Force Staff or something.

Oh of course, I just think that at the point when you need to get a second forcestaff to make bat work people would just pick venge instead to do his job.

FACE

Banned
CNB got rkt.

They nerf Bat every patch and he STILL gets picked.

I swear they could half the Batgrabber's duration and he would STILL get picked.

His initiation is too strong, it's basically a free kill if it's well executed.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'd be very surprised if Riot doesn't take note of this. Crowdfunding competition is an extremely lucrative strategy, and benefits all involved.

If Riot decides to use the idea they will probably try and patent it as well as their own idea.

edit: The set on this QoP is just disgusting in this SNA game.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well, that's what patents are for! Creating monopolies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom