• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantis

I've been hoping for that Mirana set for awhile now. The price will probably drop a little more so I'll wait before snatching it up.

Merlini best strim. But seriously, his skill level is way higher and he offers much more insight than either of those two. He's also a super calm guy and basically never flames, always points out his mistakes and tries to rally the team when they're losing. Overall just the most worthwhile stream to watch imo.

P.S. RTZ agrees boyz.

Yeah, Merlini is the best by far. Sadly, he usually streams when it's night/early morning over here in Europe. ;_;

elyetis

So how soon can we expect techies to come out? Or is it a mirrors edge 2 case scenario where its never coming out?
Depend how many shit-.. I mean First Blood!-like patch they decide to do before that. Last year first hero patch after TI was in mid november ( the famous mid-november Halloween patch, Valve time™ ).

Qvoth

that last fight before the gg was weird, fight already started, silencer ultied, then tidehunter walks in and i kept waiting for him to ulti but then bam suddenly black is there

why didn't tide just ulti then?

MadGear

Really love how CIS werent even caught off guard at the end at all. Well done, unlike the previous matches (imo). However i doubt they'll manage to beat LGD again.

Razzer

that last fight before the gg was weird, fight already started, silencer ultied, then tidehunter walks in and i kept waiting for him to ulti but then bam suddenly black is there

why didn't tide just ulti then?

It wouldn't have made much difference as Black popped BKB as soon as the silence was used, but I agree, Tide was way too hesitant to blow ravage all game, he fucked up at least two other fights by waiting until after the moment had passed. Probably shows a lack of experience with the hero.

shira

All this CIS DK makes me want this as a hidden stretch goal
637x358.resizedimage

Watching Zephyr is getting increasingly depressing. They're getting stomped by everyone. :( I hope they return to the US by the end of the year and call it a day.

edit: Ultra kill Bamboe nvm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom