• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

I gotta say Draskyl and Waga make a good casting duo. I must have missed something though - why did they both shave their heads?

Also 0/0/0 KOTL in a losing game, wot.
That's the Aussi Antimage Award, oops you have to win the game
zE3nA2a.jpg

CIS look pumped from winning that, congrats to them! I think one of those DT players were crying though, damn.

Yeah they are a longtime buddies, beaten by a foreigner who doesn't speak Chinese.

K.Sabot

CIS needs better drafts vs LGD, I have no doubt that the skill gap is very close between the two teams (save for maybe LGD's supports being better imo).

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
ITS HAPPENING PEOPLE! GOD DAMN IT I WAS GOING TO BED! NOW I AM NOT TIRED! I AM NOT EVEN USING CAPS LOCK< I AM HOLDING SHIFT!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
And people said these stretch goals were lame.

I didn't believe it at first when twitch was spamming the picture.

I actually thought someone gave a fake url, so I went to the site manually and checked.

So no Techies till after TI4. A bit of a shame. Wonder if we still get Pitlord and the SF remake after the qualifiers, they really really really should be done and ready to go in some Late May/June event.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
C743bL5.gif

fuck techies fuck techies fuck techies
fuck techies fuck techies fuck techies

VALOV
8a4b86l.gif

fJnIiTu.gif

Pretty sure Icefrog will move them over at least a bit differently

MadGear

Shit start into the day and now i read about techies ... day just got worse.

Why are you even so excited about this hero? Never understood why people want this hero in the game so bad.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Wait, so the lame new stretch goals were just a troll because all the good ones are hidden?
I honestly think Valve can pull this off. All the goals looked like something someone scrambled to put together.

They have enough time for the bar to 'walk over' more mines to edit it in.

(Not exactly right, but whatever)
OAqWnel.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
$666,666,666 new shadow fiend model unlocked

Only big pit fall of doing a lot of hidden stretch goals is people would expect them next year

Zeknurn

It would be pretty funny if they did a Spy vs Sniper-like update where when the bar hits a certain point Techies comes out of nowhere blows up the lower half of the website and Techies are released instantly.

BHK3

Banned
Valve is going to burst through 2 goals now, everyone and their mother is now gonna buy a book to get the taunt. Which means that some of them will buy points now too, this is crazy.

shira

Half of the current roster are still new characters for me.

I have no hype.

It's not hype, it's game altering for everyone including you. There will be a techies in every game and people complaining about techies everyday.

It's a hero who has an ability to suicide for kills. It's another one of those Dota mechanics that is counter to everything about current/modern game design.

The Korean NEXON event Mirana set - Dawn of the Moon - is about $18 in the Marketplace now, down from the $400, and $110 it was earlier

All you had to do was post on a messageboard for one of the Korean teams to cheer them on for TI4. Pretty damn easy to get if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom