• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I'm shocked there was actually a hidden goal there.

But if we actually have to wait until after TI4 for any new heroes, that's an awfully long stretch without any. Probably like 7 months.

Merlini best strim. But seriously, his skill level is way higher and he offers much more insight than either of those two. He's also a super calm guy and basically never flames, always points out his mistakes and tries to rally the team when they're losing. Overall just the most worthwhile stream to watch imo.

P.S. RTZ agrees boyz.

My favorite is his stream also. When I started watching his streams, I liked how he didn't blast music. I have watched many hours of his streams and have yet to see him flame.

XAL

"after the international"

...so they're still being released at the very end of hero release...years from now. ok.

Renoir

you think theyll disband because of this?
intentional feeding... some one do that that will make me rage.
But doing so when dat der $$$ is on the line..
shiiiieeeettt...

Einbroch

Banned
I can't wait for a Techies, Zeus, Silencer, Nature's Prophet, and...hmm, who else has a global damage ability?

I kinda wanna make that team.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Last year the week after the international when the battle bonus expired there was a huge patch.

Which? Looking at the list of patches I see no such "huge" patch and don't remember one. Didn't really get anything at all until the end of September with First Blood.

kvk1

Missed the qualifier finals.

Trying to download the replays in-client.

It's taking about 45 minutes per each game.

Mercy.

shira

Which? Looking at the list of patches I see no such "huge" patch and don't remember one. Didn't really get anything at all until the end of September with First Blood.
Idk maybe it was first blood, but was yeah a month plus later

Acinixys

My favorite is his stream also. When I started watching his streams, I liked how he didn't blast music. I have watched many hours of his streams and have yet to see him flame.

Merlini is my favourite becasue hes always so positive and will always try win

SingSing and n0tail are the best for comedy

RTZ is the best for learning how to farm like a beast/ how to maximize a heros skill set

MadGear

I really do hope that we manage to unlock the daily hero challenges. Would be a nice way to get some additional compendium levels. No luck with those stupid 25XP orbs ... wont ever drop for me.

I wonder if they plan on changing Techies for Dota 2. It's been years since I've played him in Dota 1.
Techies will probably get the same treatment as the spirits:get added, rebalanced after a month or two of pub play, added to CM, rebalanced again.

I'm guessing it'll take a while before it gets to CM though.

BraXzy

I'm gonna make a fantasy league if anyone wants to join? I'll add the details once I make it.

EDIT:

ID - 156888
Pass - neogaf

I'm probably going to draft this at midnight tonight my time (GMT) so any of you guys who have joined in the US should be able to do it too.

Calidor

Techies in ranked AP is going to be fucking disgusting.

I just pray that players on my team behave, and don't throw their MMR for the lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom