• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Riki is so useless agianst teams with half a brain...

He makes the midgame miserable unless you're capable of aggressive pushing for ten minutes solid. He's annoying because you can't split off and solo farm even by your T2 tower so the entire team has to remain grouped up

More and more I find that it's way better if I control the camera myself, so many casters are too busy talking or don't have any game sense to know where to point the camera.

Manus

Wraith King is slowly becoming my go to carry in ranked. He just works so good with about any lineup and every one of his abilities is useful. Plus he has the greatest lines in the game.

BeesEight

I was the hacking LD.

Y u gutta hax, BigAT?

If the only thing out of someone's mouth is some bullshit whining, I immediately mute-report-move on. I only know of their continued tears if they take it to all chat and the enemy responds. At which point, it's always enjoyable to point out that they were muted and make fun of them in a lighthearted way.

My hope is that one of those assholes gets an aneurysm or something from their rage. It's remarkable how angry some people can get.

moggio

Banned
This MYM Relax game is incredible stuff.

Undying won't die. He's got two platemails on one body. It just doesn't make any sense! /shane

Ultimatum

Banned
this relax game is so good hahaha

and i just discovered that pyrion and shane are the best casting duo

edit: THAT ENDING AHHAHA HAHAHHAAH

kvk1

Okay that was a lesson on both:

A) Not gg'ing/giving up early. Anything can happen regardless of how bad it looks.

B) Not dicking around fountain diving. Anything can happen regardless of how good it looks.

Fucking hell.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
4bGXclm.png

Ultimatum

Banned
both teams are 8-0 and this is their final game, so no matter who wins they have positions 1 and 2 so will be playing each other tomorrow where the games are actually important

Ok, I just started a casting channel with a playlist called "rampages and ragequits - Mommsenwasright casts the pubs that should not be", where i cast normal skill-level games. It is mind-bending how long you have to search for these games (that is, for those which are longer than 6 minutes). I'm still learning the ropes and casting in another language is not easy.

Now, most of those games are full of leavers, haters, ragequitters and other fun stuff. Many remind me soo much of Dota 1, and are really fun to cast.

But the last game was just gaga - Morph buys 6 slippers, KotL buys 11 clarities, and both teams just gg pushed top/bot lane without stopping. I mean, I nearly fell of my chair laughing, but is that a thing somewhere?

Btw, if you ever wondered how low a Morph could get in HP by constantly morphing to Agility: 226 HP.

I just played this game in low pri where a doom had no items until 25 minutes where he bought a divine rapier as his first and only item:

zUVIUvu.jpg

These people were legit the worst people i've played with/against in a very long time. I'm not entirely sure why I was even with them tbh

End results:
m36mSpZ.jpg

Storage, would it be okay for you if I'd cast that game and put it up on my channel? No problem if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom