• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Has Union been playing well? It's hard as hell to follow this. They have a better record than sna at least... but it looks like they've been playing all the shit teams so it's hard to tell I guess.

You have to compare the competition as well. They face all the undefeateds tomorrow

Messiah

Yames smooth as ever
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

BraXzy

How many games have been played so far for TI4? And how do I go about watching the replays/highlights? The UI of the whole thing is confusing me.

Conceptor

why are people watching this gd studio shit? it's like an autistic big brother. what the fuck
★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere   ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. .in a parallel universe* ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.   ★ ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ ..Green Biker Dude..° ☾ ★ °● ¸ .   ★ ° :....is not alone. • ○ ° ★  .  *

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Liquid are looking good in the qualifiers nice to see them playing better even if vs tier 2 teams. Now they fighting NAR and i dunno who will win.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
The fact that the Arcana vote even needs "construction" would suggest to me that it won't simply be a list of every hero. Probably at least a curated selection they have ideas for. Maybe even a hint or preview of what the item itself might be?

Messiah

The fact that the Arcana vote even needs "construction" would suggest to me that it won't simply be a list of every hero. Probably at least a curated selection they have ideas for. Maybe even a hint or preview of what the item itself might be?

But... that's just not how Valve works :v

Razzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom