• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

iboR7K50ARnbK8.png

NAR vs Revenge, make or break game

Who is she? First time I hear her name.

she's a hostess for Curse, the dota wiki people

Razzer

When Sing and more pros get there the flaming of builds etc during matches will be great. So much casual analysis to be had.

Randdalf

Brewmaster offlane pls

Get points in Drunken Brawler and there's literally no point harassing you. I was this close to getting a triple kill last night as an offlane Brew; just buggered my micro up.

Drunken Brawler is pretty fucking great versus Jinada.

I wish the hub would talk about the game on screen more often, it's just that much more entertaining for me.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like we may be getting the loading screens tonight, valve added some (broken) under construction tag to all the other achieved goals.

Holy fuck this game.......One of the heroes in my compendium in my 10 hero challenge is Storm Spirit.....5 losses in a row....ugh

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Where are the downloadable replays for the qualifier games today? I can't seem to find them.
You need to use a console command to make the links display right in client, but I can't remember or look it up now. You can likely dig it up on reddit, something like 'dota_ti_web = 0'

Hylian7

You need to use a console command to make the links display right in client, but I funny remember it. You can likely dig it up on reddit, something like 'dota_ti_web = 0'

I just found it. I'm going to put my auto-spectate on for tomorrow's games so I don't have go through watching and exiting each one manually every day.

Has Union been playing well? It's hard as hell to follow this. They have a better record than sna at least... but it looks like they've been playing all the shit teams so it's hard to tell I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom