• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

hey guys, so I've been pretty absent because I've been crunching doing work, but we just finished and submitted and I am happy to share it with you guys. It was a LOT of sleepless weeks and I am relieved to have it done. Hope you guys dig at least a few things in it! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264013254

There are also quite a few animations tied to some of these but they are marked private because Andrew doesn't want volvo to deny them again and have people asking US why the animations aren't with the item, but they are there for a handful of items, assuming valve accepts them this time. This is for a third party and hopefully its announced/shared publically soon.

<3

shira

Is there anyway the kunkka rum could get a paper bag alternate skin, you know for the kids and stuff. Set a good example of not drinking in public. Maybe a pour one out load out screen?

mfxzbhxkwyzn7vyijjag.jpg

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
yes i'm on a roll again slowly regaining my mmr, up to almost 2500. Hopefully i'll reach 3000 soon where there are no russians, feeders and assholes at least that's what i tell myself.

Zeth

hey guys, so I've been pretty absent because I've been crunching doing work, but we just finished and submitted and I am happy to share it with you guys. It was a LOT of sleepless weeks and I am relieved to have it done. Hope you guys dig at least a few things in it! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264013254

There are also quite a few animations tied to some of these but they are marked private because Andrew doesn't want volvo to deny them again and have people asking US why the animations aren't with the item, but they are there for a handful of items, assuming valve accepts them this time. This is for a third party and hopefully its announced/shared publically soon.

<3

Awesome job - I love all of them. Hope they're available soon. I'm curious who the third party is - Summer Solstice sounds official.

FACE

Banned
lesson learned don't play bruce springsteen or counting crows if you want viewers

or maybe im not entertaining enough for 3 hours

I saw the BH game and had to leave.

How the hell does a lane with Bane, Mirana and CM gets no kills?

Edit: "All this gaming gear is bullshit" - Kuroky

He also said that energy drinks are very unhealthy on a stream sponsored by monster haha.

Oh shit, you can reroll and just the uncompleted slots reset? I may not have to pub Anti Mage? Gamechanging stuff.

I'm curious about this now. I have had garbage luck with Zeus and have ET on deck whom I have never played. Luckily Clinkz was a one and done. But I just really don't want to keep suffering through Zeus and ET if I can avoid it. The only other heroes I have left are BH who I have just had bad luck with lately and Beastmaster who is okayish.

xanavi

Holy FUCK that was a fun game!

Want to watch a knock-down-drag-out slugfest of a game?

Match ID: 682562044

Try to watch without spoiling the ending if you're going to do it.

why wouldn't you want a free win?

You tried playing AM in a pub? I can manage 800 GPM and my team will be valiently playing a Game of Throws. I think he has my lowest win rate amongst hard carries because people just throw the game away early chasing stupid kills whenever I have him.

What exactly did puppey say to piss everyone off?

Though he's always been well known to be a completely awkward, anti-social, and probably extreme Aspergerer's dude that tries to hide behind a cool bravado; in fact, he's probably the most anti-social in the entire scene. Just doesn't know how to speak to people and doesn't check the words that come out of his mouth.

I've always thought that Puppey and Den'di were the most marketable players in the pro scene because of their personality. I guess I was wrong about that..

Mohasus

You tried playing AM in a pub? I can manage 800 GPM and my team will be valiently playing a Game of Throws. I think he has my lowest win rate amongst hard carries because people just throw the game away early chasing stupid kills whenever I have him.

Yup, the key is split push, pub players don't know how to deal with that. I'm 66-44 (60%) with him (4.7k).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom