• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Merlini's casting is soooo good. He never says anything dumb.
He's the only caster who can be brutally blunt and he doesn't sound like a dick or anti social.
Getting massive lag when spectating, don't think it's a problem with my internet connection. Anyone else getting the same?
It's the China servers. It just happens, nothing you can do.

If you're referring to those matches. If in general then I dunno.

ElyrionX

WPC-ACE day 2
ijlRwXwwKYGZp.png

In EE-sama we trust!

Can this be viewed in-game for free?

Razzer

So which hero does everyone think has the creepiest/most sinister voice acting? For me it's Phantom Lancer. He's meant to be a good guy but the inflection Barry Dennen uses plus that echo effect make it unsettling. Also his laughs are creepy. I still adore it though, one of my fave characters.

So which hero does everyone think has the creepiest/most sinister voice acting? For me it's Phantom Lancer. He's meant to be a good guy but the inflection Barry Dennen uses plus that echo effect make it unsettling. Also his laughs are creepy. I still adore it though, one of my fave characters.

Batrider....

YEAAAAAAAAAAA GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

dmshaposv

Bristleback's cockney accent suits the hero so hard.

"imma right propa basharrr"

Also, is it me or does Lycan's "I'lll ripppp ur flesh" sound like "rappppe ur flesh". I imagine that later anyway, since Lycan is such a monster at killing everyone.

I also like invoker's VO. Sounds so boss, very fitting for the character. "Did I hear a squeak?"

Falk

that puzzling face

Omniknight

I don't know, something about it just sounds... extremely unsettling. It's like he's up to something.

ViviOggi

Bane is definitely up there.

Radec

lol C9

They did pretty good earlier since they're combos are connecting, but when they got picked 1 by 1, they can't do shit with this lineup.

Razzer

In case anyone was wondering, Arteezy was saying that SK going for arcanes was possibly a game losing mistake, as they had a window where visage and doom and wr were all underleveled, troll was crapping on nyx, and silencer was well on his way to the aghs, but by not getting the blink and also wasting some ults with long cooldowns, they gave VG a window where they could farm passively from like 8-12 mins, allowing them to catch up. The first rosh would have not happened if SK had blink and they would not have been able to farm so greedily. Oh well.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
In case anyone was wondering, Arteezy was saying that SK going for arcanes was possibly a game losing mistake, as they had a window where visage and doom and wr were all underleveled, troll was crapping on nyx, and silencer was well on his way to the aghs, but by not getting the blink and also wasting some ults with long cooldowns, they gave VG a window where they could farm passively from like 8-12 mins, allowing them to catch up. The first rosh would have not happened if SK had blink and they would not have been able to farm so greedily. Oh well.
I skip Arcanes on SK before Blink. At 6 you have enough for your combo since blink costs nothing.
Arcanes can be nice for your team but landing an earlier combo on low level players is too good imo.

Razzer

I skip Arcanes on SK before Blink. At 6 you have enough for your combo since blink costs nothing.
Arcanes can be nice for your team but landing an earlier combo on low level players is too good imo.

Yep, that's the standard now, hence why he was so confused at Pie's decision.

FACE

Banned

Not just the combo, Blink -> Burrow is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom