• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

I present my greatest invention. TASER DOOM!

http://dotabuff.com/matches/683180370

I really think it gives him quite good lane presence, I'll have to try it out when it's two on two though. Range and mana conservation are so awesome though I don't think it'll matter in the long run. Harpy seems like a very good creep for laning.

Razzer

Not when there's a doom around rendering Necro useless later on.

Doom will most likely be going after the brew.

Edit: Could be either though, depends on who he sees first.

Edit2: Burning also known as B-God was under the impression that he was successfuly able to buyback and haunt in, then use his Q ability known as Spectral Dagger.

Edit3: Welp, sing got his ult off before doom arrived each time, so EE was fucked lol.

Razzer

It does seem going by the drafts that C9 are using this as an opportunity to experiment and test stuff vs big teams on lan.

Everyone has probably seen this already but I'm going to post it anyway
oPElr97.png

That and they aren't playing that well.

Yeah, although they'd need much better execution than their opponents to make their crappy drafts work. VG and DK just try hard-picked them to death and had line ups that should win a head-to-head against C9's drafts 9 out of 10 times. Interestingly, C9 drafted the two arguably worst heroes in the game in SB and Necro and both actually sucked ass.

FACE

Banned
Yeah, although they'd need much better execution than their opponents to make their crappy drafts work. VG and DK just try hard-picked them to death and had line ups that should win a head-to-head against C9's drafts 9 out of 10 times. Interestingly, C9 drafted the two arguably worst heroes in the game in SB and Necro and both actually sucked ass.

I wonder what other garbage-tier hero C9 will draft next.

Edit: Normal draft this time.

SamVimes

Let's all run one by one into death.

I mean i think that even if C9 wins this game they get fourth place in their group, but those are horrible misplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom