• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

The fact that the Arcana vote even needs "construction" would suggest to me that it won't simply be a list of every hero. Probably at least a curated selection they have ideas for. Maybe even a hint or preview of what the item itself might be?

I don't think there will be a full list of heroes, but the furthest I see it going is some concept art to choose between. Valve are clever enough to know that allowing for any hero to be picked could alter the perception of that hero and affect how much it's played.

shira

ioK3SwcpasjTe.gif
NAR-u-toh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ioK3SwcpasjTe.gif

ti4qualifiers.com good page

man Im not up on the dota scene enough to get a single qualifier category correct

last year I said like, DS was gonna get the most picks

someone help me

That's too harsh dude. According to beyondthesummit commentators TC is better when put on non farming heroes that are semi carries like mirana, i would agree from what i have seen.
According to my eyes he hasn't had a game where he's actually been crucial to the win since forever.

Guy was decent at best, now he's just in really poor shape.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
One of the cats gave birth to a litter under Skryff's bed apparently. Dunno if that accounts for all of them.

"I have like, 800 kittens. What should we do with them?"
"Build a box fort and stuff em in there."

Oh and $4,000,000 boys

136814057.GUeERtFf.money.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I hope the loading screen are cheap on the market, looks like Valve only gives you 9, but there are 15 total in the box.

Kioshen

It's mostly good. However, the ult has now changed. It doesn't last as long, and has a longer cooldown, but can no longer be revealed by detection. So the only way to counter Slark now during his ult is AOE spells. Because of this you should use the ult as a way to dive towers, get yourself out of fights, and secure kills that would otherwise getaway due to cc.

Thank you very much. Been trying him in private bot games and he's really fun. First time trying a snowballing ganker hero and it went really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom