• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohasus

unless you are throwing random shackles this isn't true

you're full of shit

Weird angles/huge shackles happen more than missing a correct shackle. WR is my favorite and most played hero (240 matches), but I can't play her anymore if I want to win. Aluna was my most played hero on HoN too, so yeah, I know a thing or two about the hero. Her winrate (pub or competitive) says a lot about her current state in this meta.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Weird angles/huge shackles happen more than missing a correct shackle. WR is my favorite and most played hero (240 matches), but I can't play her anymore if I want to win. Aluna was my most played hero on HoN too, so yeah, I know a thing or two about the hero. Her winrate (pub or competitive) says a lot about her current state in this meta.

Neki???

Ultimatum

Banned
Yeah he's so full of sh-oh look at this
Bv4zg2l.png

But who cares about pubs right? The pros will know how to -wait a minute
kcL6bzg.png

She's bad.

this is you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vXGLx63FEo

teams are trying to figure out WR's role, so of course the win rate will be low. If teams can figure out how to fit her into the current meta then her strength will become more apparent.

also according to win rate ogre magi is 2nd strongest hero in game pls nerf

so you're saying her shackle hits more than it should

but you still think she is bad

maybe you're bad

mr 240 losses

i don't get why you think she's weak

there's a case to be made about how her ult should be reworked, but it's still good, especially in pubs

inkls

I like this green strat from vp.

teams are trying to figure out WR's role, so of course the win rate will be low. If teams can figure out how to fit her into the current meta then her strength will become more apparent.

also according to win rate ogre magi is 2nd strongest hero in game pls nerf

??? Ogre's not even in the top 5 for any time on dotabuff in winrate.

Low Tier
wr could stand for a buff atm, the hero's fun as hell (which is why rtz spams it so much) and shackleshot is one of the most rewarding stuns in the game, but atm potm's just a better version of the hero.

Also, take into account solo ranked meta vs competitive meta are 2 completely different things. Void Ursa Slark Invoker are like some of the best heroes for winning in solo ranked, that doesn't make them S tier in competitive. So rtz's wr does well in solo ranked because:
1) he's on a smurf that's like over a thousand points lower then his main
2) he plays super greedy and his playstyle destroys pubs
3) people fucking suck in ranked no matter the mmr

All in all that hero needs a buff atm, and iunno why you're so upset

ViviOggi

(Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʏʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Bᴇᴀsᴛɪᴇ Bᴏʏs) Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʀʜʏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ Cʏʙᴏʀɢ MATT. Tʜᴇ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ CHAT. Hᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴀʟʏsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ PATCH. Lᴀᴅɪᴇs I ʜᴇᴀʀ ʜᴇ's ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ CATCH. MATT! TAKE THAT! Wᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, sᴀʏɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ Iᴄᴇғʀᴏɢ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ STRAT. Sᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ Tᴇᴄʜɪᴇs, STAT!

Razzer

I thought FATA wasn't going to get much in this game, turns out I was wrong.

They made a ton of space for him, he got a good 5 mins free farm top whilst Pajkatt roamed, then Pajkatt and I think Nyx engaged 2v4 twice in order to distract VP whilst FATA and Misery took rosh. Team effort.

Nirvana

Windrunner just needs a good ult. Not a buffed ult, a good ult that synergizes with her skillset or helps the team. Focus fire is hot garbage.

Think about almost every single target ult in the game (Roar, Doom, Lifebreak, Rupture, Viper Strike, Track, Fiends Grip, Laguna, Finger of Death), they all define the hero and are good without items. Focus fire sucks without a bunch of DPS items or an Aghs and an Orb which makes the spell only good if she is your 1 or 2. She either needs to have a good ult that is like those others or she needs to be changed in some way that makes her a much better 1 or 2 position hero. Just my opinion.

Make her an Agi hero instead of an Int hero and lower her Int gain. Then she becomes a much better 1 or 2, she will be built for damage so her ult will work and the fact that she is Agi makes more sense than Int anyway; given her lore and name...

sixghost

Make her an Agi hero instead of an Int hero and lower her Int gain. Then she becomes a much better 1 or 2, she will be built for damage so her ult will work and the fact that she is Agi makes more sense than Int anyway; given her lore and name...

She already has tons of mana problems as is.

iamblades

They would have to nerf her attack animation if they made her an agi hero, and that is the best thing about her currently.

Also we already have drow and clinkz. we don't need a third agi archer carry.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
so next level he stole it from shitty dota 1 pubs of 4 years ago http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252067

some pub bought radiance on naga 10 years ago fkn meracle, rtz, ee copycats

What do you even buff with Windrunner to make her viable? Shackle now latches 3 targets?

I think WR is completely fine, it's just competitive trends. Nerf mirana a bit and she'll be back. Wouldn't be surprised to see someone play WR mid, own, and everyone copycat in the coming months. She might get a few of those "NOTICE ME" buffs but I don't think she really needs any.

FACE

Banned
They made a ton of space for him, he got a good 5 mins free farm top whilst Pajkatt roamed, then Pajkatt and I think Nyx engaged 2v4 twice in order to distract VP whilst FATA and Misery took rosh. Team effort.

Yup, and I think him and Enigma also took tier 1 top while Pajkatt and MSS were doing things bot. Amazingly played by Mouz

so next level he stole it from shitty dota 1 pubs of 4 years ago http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252067

What if that guy is Illidan?

*shyamalan.jpg*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom