• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slark and Axe having the highest amount of kills was really unpredictable and that category is really hard in general.

Treant getting picked most often is surprising, but I think Mirana got banned more often in the EU qualifiers compared to the other regions.

I think I got a lot right though, especially considering I filled out the entire thing before the qualifiers even started.

shira

i2hx2VOkeGOB5.png

Steam ded

Hylian7

http://dotabuff.com/matches/684335821

One way or another, Rezuth and I were determined to drag these guys to victory, kicking and screaming. And we did.

Their Necrolyte called it "Ratdoto". It ain't ratdoto if I'm literally sitting there off of high ground hitting the rax with my 6-slotted bear and Serpent Wards while you guys focus on killing our whole team instead of saving the rax under your nose.

BeesEight

http://dotabuff.com/matches/684335821

One way or another, Rezuth and I were determined to drag these guys to victory, kicking and screaming. And we did.

Their Necrolyte called it "Ratdoto". It ain't ratdoto if I'm literally sitting there off of high ground hitting the rax with my 6-slotted bear and Serpent Wards while you guys focus on killing our whole team instead of saving the rax under your nose.

Ratdota is anything the enemy does that causes you to lose.

why is warrunner so good for initiation? his stomp radius is pretty small.

His Q and W combine for 650 burst damage for only 130 mana, 400 health(which he has more of than the enemy 99% of the time), and on a cooldown of 13 and 8 seconds respectively. The range really doesn't matter because you're going to be using Blink for initiation and are mostly be going for a single pick off.

His ult is also great for initiation and escape AND it's global AND it has a low cooldown at it's second and third level.

He's at his best at ganking but he's pretty good for teamfights as well with his ult and if he gets a good stomp>edge off.

Is nobody playing training matches anymore? Getting a little more comfortable with what I'm doing,but still nowhere near good enough to jump into proper matches

fake edit: here we go

FACE

Banned
wow batrider lasso has literally zero range, it's difficult to tell from how he's used in pro games.

It has less range than melee heroes, but it still one of, if not the best initiation spell in the game.

Edit: And Firefly lets you blink in from places where the enemy might not expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom