• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

Pimp my ride dota edition.
dotaride.png

Now I just need to get Anuxi's autograph at TI.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
http://dotabuff.com/matches/684569476

LOL so i was a centaur and this fucking asshole invoker gets angry and calls me a bitch and a faggot for not stampeding when i could, granted my bad but after he called me that i said i would report him and muted him. He rage quits and abandons the match so it was only me centaur , rubick, weaver and abaddon. We fucking rekt them and won after a much prolonged fight, feels so good i contributed a lot. Tought to be fair their skywrath was pretty damn bad.

Wok

I have finally found someone who likes Lich more than I do. He goes Tranquil Boots, Mekansm, Veil of Discord, Force Staff in most of the games, and buys lots of wards. I will try to build Veil of Discord more often, instead of the usual Midas, Aghanim and Refresher.

Q3VYDvp.jpg

http://dotabuff.com/players/659437

Wok

tbh I would expect more than a 53% winrate if he really knows how to play Lich in pubs.

One cannot expect to have a really high winrate by solo-queueing in pubs, right? I mean, it is Lich, not Lycan, one can support the team by placing wards, etc. but one cannot solo-win the game.

NBtoaster

One cannot expect to have a really high winrate by solo-queueing in pubs, right? I mean, it is Lich, not Lycan, one can support the team by placing wards, etc. but one cannot solo-win the game.

Well 53% is lower than the average winrate for Lich which has been 55-57% the last few patches.

Finally finished my compendium challenge... I was expecting ET to be difficult but I was surprisingly ok. Kudos to Valve for forcing me to play heroes I wouldn't have otherwise touched. I look forward to the daily challenge.

After switching my build to getting blink as my first core item, I'm watt more effective with nyx now. Rushing Dagon just wasn't working out for me. Blink just allows me to be slippery as hell and land otherwise impossible impales for more pick offs. It's a shame that most nyx guides say to rush Dagon first.

Finally finished my compendium challenge... I was expecting ET to be difficult but I was surprisingly ok. Kudos to Valve for forcing me to play heroes I wouldn't have otherwise touched. I look forward to the daily challenge.

After switching my build to getting blink as my first core item, I'm watt more effective with nyx now. Rushing Dagon just wasn't working out for me. Blink just allows me to be slippery as hell and land otherwise impossible impales for more pick offs. It's a shame that most nyx guides say to rush Dagon first.
Play ar and you can always force yourself to random heroes.

Razzer

C9 with another questionable draft, no counterpush. Sing is arguably the best Ember out there though, so there is hope.

bonus points if u guess the lanes right

Ideally:
Radiant:
Offlane - Doom
Jungle - Naix
Safelane - PA / Dazzle
Mid - Lich

Dire:
Mid - Sniper
Offlane - Jugg / Rubick
Safelane - Void / WD

What Probably Happened:
Radiant:
Safelane - Naix / Dazzle
Jungle - Doom
Offlane - Lich
Mid - PA

Dire:
Mid - Sniper
Offlane - Jugg
Safelane - Void / WD
Roaming - Rubick

Razzer

The PA has done nothing all game. Avoided helping the team and was always out of mana vs invoker in lane so couldn't harass. And he's going battlefury, which he won't get till past 20 mins. Nice job boys.

Edit: This emp is destroying them.

I was going to put Void mid in the probably but I find it hard to believe anyone would giveup mid as a Sniper....
A lot of pub players are terrified of mid, I've seen plenty of players pick mid heroes but refuse to go mid, screwing up the entire lineup. I guess some are scared of the responsibility, they can always blame the support if they do something stupid in sidelanes.

Lotto

Suddenly, Slesh. I haven't heard from him since the first International, interesting to see him back casting these WPC games with GoDz. Nebu1a (analyst desk from TI2 I think) disappeared out of the blue as well.

Acinixys

doom solo, lich mid, pa offlane, dazzle went between safe and offlane, and LS jungle. I was vs Void mid lmao.

Solo mid Void is totally viable if youre not a total shitter. Bash + Evasion makes it easy to farm

You get a very fast 6 and usually easy farm and can snowball hard. Plus if you get a haste/DD you can wreck shit in the under-leveled sidelines

A lot of pub players are terrified of mid, I've seen plenty of players pick mid heroes but refuse to go mid, screwing up the entire lineup. I guess some are scared of the responsibility, they can always blame the support if they do something stupid in sidelanes.

I feel that mid is overrated. You get blamed for everything and no matter what hero you play, if you dont gank you get "GG NOOB MID NO GANK PLS FF I AFK"

Shit like Tinker/Naga etc who need to stay in lane and farm always get flak if they're not roaming 24/7

I'd rather solo offlane than mid

SamVimes

Suddenly, Slesh. I haven't heard from him since the first International, interesting to see him back casting these WPC games with GoDz. Nebu1a (analyst desk from TI2 I think) disappeared out of the blue as well.

He was at TI2 as well. Can't say i missed him, every caster that keeps saying "i like to max x spell and build x item" should shut up. No one gives a shit about what you like to build, sorry.

Kard8p3

Solo mid Void is totally viable if youre not a total shitter. Bash + Evasion makes it easy to farm

You get a very fast 6 and usually easy farm and can snowball hard. Plus if you get a haste/DD you can wreck shit in the under-leveled sidelines

word, I know how awesome mid void is; I just thought it was funny how easily I won mid.

I feel that mid is overrated. You get blamed for everything and no matter what hero you play, if you dont gank you get "GG NOOB MID NO GANK PLS FF I AFK"

Yea that is definitely annoying. If even if you do gank and they still suck and die it's somehow still your fault. I have had dozens of Pudge games where I win mid with a kill or two, then get 4-5 kills in the first 10-15 minutes where my teamates are just diving like idiots and losing horribly. Somehow in some of those games it was still my fault we lost.

I'd rather solo offlane than mid

That's why BH is like my most played hero lately. I like playing mid heroes, but if you get an unfavorable matchup you become the punching bag for your team. Yes, me giving up a bit of farm to an Invoker is why you lost in safelane against a fucking Dark Seer.

Razzer

If Pie has practised his Wisp stacking then Bat should get a super fast blink, those jungle camps will be huge.

Edit: Or he could be top.....

Edit2: Ok 10 min isn't bad considering.

Razzer

This is more like C9's best strats from earlier in the year. Bait the other team into worrying about EE's hero then let Sing be the carry as such, supplemented by a draft that allows EE to contribute without huge farm (in this case visage birds with Drow aura).

Acinixys

This is more like C9's best strats from earlier in the year. Bait the other team into worrying about EE's hero then let Sing be the carry as such, supplemented by a draft that allows EE to contribute without huge farm (in this case visage birds with Drow aura).

More like SingSong carrying fEEd hard.

I dont understand why EE likes carrys like Drow/PA so much. Its 30% him dominating and 70% him getting carried hard by Aui/Sing

SamVimes

Uhm because Drow needs to be focused down during fights otherwise she buffs her whole team and deals a lot of damage leaving other heroes more free to do stuff.

Razzer

More like SingSong carrying fEEd hard.

I dont understand why EE likes carrys like Drow/PA so much. Its 30% him dominating and 70% him getting carried hard by Aui/Sing

Like Sam said, but also, did you notice how they aggro tried EE? The QOP pick meant he avoided ganks, and could farm to his hearts content. Drow's aura buffed up QOP from semi-carry to true damage monster, and with Visage and Bat also there C9 had tons of damage despite the carry supposedly doing badly. He had a catchup midas because there was no item that would have made him do any extra impact, so he was still threatening late despite being focused early.

What's more, he didn't feed at all. In fact he dodged a number of ganks through good awareness, causing IG to waste their time.

His PA is dumb though, bloody battlefury rush

Edit: And this doom pick will likely be the same deal, auras buffing Sing.

Edit: I'm the dumbest.

Razzer

If they had given doom to EE instead of Sing and given Sing Kunkka or something they could have maybe won there, but their draft just couldn't do shit vs that push. The fact they stalled so long was remarkable in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom