• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always thrown off by AR because of the extra gold.

Had a Windrunner game randomly turn around. Medusa was ancient farming and I was offlane, but Warlock gave up deaths early and then basically refused to help until it started turning around. After we had stomped the enemy team in their attempts to breach high ground, their Riki denied their aegis. So... trolls gonna troll I guess. I got a few clutch shackles that helped win those high ground defenses and I ended up with the second highest hero damage on my team after Spectre, so I'm glad about that.

it1wjLCGPmNnI.png

Dotabuff page

Quesa

Man you guys set yourselves up for disappointment every time.

That said, I can't imagine it'd be too difficult to at least implement the daily hero challenge stuff.

shira

Also Shira, no wifi. The theater is in a good area though so stepping out if you need it won't be an issue.

Way too much hassle especially if the games end like last year late late late west coast time. Plus I'd need like a basket full of food for each day.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Way too much hassle especially if the games end like last year late late late west coast time. Plus I'd need like a basket full of food for each day.
They are having a food festival near by at the same time, if one of the days it's short we should hit it up.

Also, I think we should get a large update next week.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
They added cool new art to the Compendium page.

PATCH TONIGHT BOYS

It's possible the art has been there for days. I don't hover over completed goals very often

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They added cool new art to the Compendium page.

PATCH TONIGHT BOYS

It's possible the art has been there for days. I don't hover over completed goals very often
That's new. Clearly the patch goes live once the prize pool hits $7 Million, someone buy another $15k in points real quick.

Razzer

I haven't actually played a pub in 2 weeks. These bloody qualifiers taking all my spare dota time. Gonna be interesting coming back.

Ketch

I know this is a little off topic. But if were talking about limited personal funds, do you go with transistor, dark souls 2, or compendium points?

Quesa

I know this is a little off topic. But if were talking about limited personal funds, do you go with transistor, dark souls 2, or compendium points?

DS2 will last you the longest, Transistor's pretty cheap, good, and gave me about 12 hrs over two playthroughs, and Comp points are good if you're just gonna play a bunch of dota. You really can't go wrong I'd say.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Transistor sounds like a good game, should take about 10-15 hours to play though. I was thinking of picking it up if I get a free weekend.

Don't buy compendium points. Buy transistor now if you're going to play it immediately. If you don't mind waiting a few weeks I bet dark souls 2 will be on sale sometime soon and you can save some money there and get the game that will last you the longest.

the picture was uploaded before the match so it wasn't the exact match. still insane winnings though. won a few cool items for myself

GiHsazI.png

now this on the other hand is legit

What exactly is going on here, is this showing that this godspeed guy threw the match to win 5000 USD in Volvo Points?

AR is fun 90% of the time.

When the other team's draft just DESTROYS your draft though... No fun to be had.

those games are usually over really quick and I don't have to mute/report half my team because they spent the entire game blaming each other for losing. Generally people in all random tend to be a bit more mellow about wins and losses, and don't try to make losing a game some sort of drawn out torture on their team. You still get assholes of course, but it's usually not as frustrating an experience.

Hupsel

How isnt Ursa used more in pro matches? Shitton of damage this bear filho de uma puta

inkls dont try to hide and come to our stack mwahahahahaha come suffer with us

Conceptor

It's only for the last day (grand finals). IIRC last years games ended sometime around midnight EST. We had to leave around the draft for game 5 cause public transit didn't run too late on a Sunday lol.
BUT ITS MONDAY NOW
They are having a food festival near by at the same time, if one of the days it's short we should hit it up.

Also, I think we should get a large update next week.
Wait Dr. Kirby is nearby too?! No way.

Also last year it fell right on the same day as Taste of Danforth so going through that on the way to the theater (last years venue) was p. cool. I don't know if there's anything around the 21st though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom