• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
so why did this last patch suddenly change the meta so much that ember isnt a hot ticket anymore? Also, is it too late to get a compendium. My dota 2 love is starting to kick back in and my desire to collect useless pieces of digital swag is starting to consume me.

They lowered his mid game damage and utility a lot.

Kade

I've never won playing with Steve and Steve has never won playing with me. One day we can look back at this and laugh and do a cool handshake.

Conceptor

!

You're a braver man than I. I have no idea how you survived that! We were a little bummed as it took some time to find the location. Had no idea it would be so popular but I got the sense the organizers didn't either.

Oh thank god. Air conditioning and some air flow would do wonders for that place. I was a little sad I didn't get to bask in the tears of Na'Vi fans when Alliance took the finals because those games certainly would have been worth having a crowd. I remember the stream we watched did an interior shot of the theatre and all of us had a brief "We were there!" moment.
You are right, I don't think they anticipated having that many people show up either. There were people sitting in the aisles (lol fire hazard). Duuuuude just come this year!!!!!! Just remember these moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FUmCt8BRM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFs0yoA2B9o with crowd hype!!

Also Shira, no wifi. The theater is in a good area though so stepping out if you need it won't be an issue.

thnx valve resetting one of my fantasy player's points to 0 and messing up rosters GG WHAT A JOKE
☐ rekt ☐ not rekt ☑ Tyrannosaurus rekt

dats wat u get u abuser

ALSO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE HYLIAN7 TINKER STREAM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE HYLIAN7 TINKER STREAM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

For when i get home in 40 mins

Kard8p3

for when I get done doing my FAFSA in like an hour that I should have done months ago

inkls

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
☐ rekt ☐ not rekt ☑ Tyrannosaurus rekt

dats wat u get u abuser

ALSO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE HYLIAN7 TINKER STREAM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

shitty ass fantasy league what a joke i fucking quit, dumping all my players for zephyr

milk ill trade you burning, silent, and rabbit for william "blitz" lee

Finalow

has the thread become a twitch chat.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE HYLIAN7 TINKER STREAM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

anyway ROX looking good, already outdrafted liquid.

Chris R

HzDkrkk.jpg

AR is a lot of fun, because generally people aren't assholes about which hero they want to play and don't start playing the blame game about lineups as soon as something goes wrong. Plus, usually the bad games are over really quick.

Random Draft is the best mode, though. Plenty of room for terrible drafing for sure, but having a designated order really mitigates alot of the damage one idiot can do.

I wish all pick had a drafting order or at the very least would forced random with no gold bonus on individuals who haven't picked by the time picking phase was over. Despite the gold penalty, people still wait until the very last second to pick.

Chris R

AR is a lot of fun, because generally people aren't assholes about which hero they want to play and don't start playing the blame game about lineups as soon as something goes wrong. Plus, usually the bad games are over really quick.

Random Draft is the best mode, though. Plenty of room for terrible drafing for sure, but having a designated order really mitigates alot of the damage one idiot can do.

AR is fun 90% of the time.

When the other team's draft just DESTROYS your draft though... No fun to be had.

Zeth

Most criticisms/complaints about non-AP modes also exist or are worse in AP. It's nice to have constant confirmation of my decision to never play a single AP game ever
ever

sixghost

I wish all pick had a drafting order or at the very least would forced random with no gold bonus on individuals who haven't picked by the time picking phase was over. Despite the gold penalty, people still wait until the very last second to pick.

That's why you immediately pick treant. Try and counterpick that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom