• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

Image6:
6_image.jpg

Image7:
7_image.jpg

Now to get some reddit link karma.

new DK ulti? I'm down.

Since they have images now does that mean they're close to being finished? Hope so.

MLCodest

Been playing some really good Dota lately I feel! 7-2 in my last nine and one was a stomp and the other a very close OD game where I feel I played pretty well.

I'm particularly happy with this game. Always fun to have a mega stomp every once in a while.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Maybe we'll get a sizable patch this week since they haven't even been pushing out their daily tardo patches with team pennants or whatever.

Ketch

getting an abandon because you loose connection to the server and can't reconnect is such BS. Now everybody thinks I'm a leaver. I'd rather get a loss then a mark of shame.

XAL

These all look pretty cool to me. I expect more than just 3 immortal items though. Very excite!

There's definitely more, it's in the style of the recent lockless treasures where there are one or two very/extremely rare items that you have a chance of getting on top of what you get regularly. Confirmation is on the compendium page in the wording.

Aselith

"Then why do they have a language preference option?? I put english on it, thats why they should have a test where you must type in english to see that you know it and not just click it to troll others."

Yes, lengthen queue times for everyone because you're a racist schmuck. Ye gods.

Communication is pretty important in the game. I'd rather have longer queues if it meant we all had at least a moderate amount of English when we got in a match.

new DK ulti? I'm down.

Since they have images now does that mean they're close to being finished? Hope so.

That looks a lot like Skywrath. They better change that shit or riot.

Sibylus

Banned
Communication is pretty important in the game. I'd rather have longer queues if it meant we all had at least a moderate amount of English when we got in a match.
It is, which is why so many games with mutual English speakers are so fucking awful. I don't want longer queue times in exchange for a false notion of more cooperative teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom